Party Super Tuesday

Hoosier what did you just have in that pot...i had 10s
LOL thats exactly what I put you on. Nice laydown. I had QQ, I didnt want to reraise preflop in that position with QQ, plus the way I played it made it look like I had a set. I think DWARD might have laid down AA or KK.What do u think DWARD had?Oh and for whoever asked, the winners choice is a $200 entry fee super satallite. The top few finishers get an entry into a WPT or WSOP circuit event of their choice.Also, and when I said hopefully I can "cash" tonight, I meant cashing for 30 grand. :club:
LOL thats exactly what I put you on. Nice laydown. I had QQ, I didnt want to reraise preflop in that position with QQ, plus the way I played it made it look like I had a set. I think DWARD might have laid down AA or KK.What do u think DWARD had?Oh and for whoever asked, the winners choice is a $200 entry fee super satallite. The top few finishers get an entry into a WPT or WSOP circuit event of their choice.Also, and when I said hopefully I can "cash" tonight, I meant cashing for 30 grand. :club:
I had him on AK and you on jacks or queens....wasnt too much more to try and flop a set

Just had 45 or hearts and flopped an open ended straight flush draw. They kept raising and betting small amounts pricing me in, but lost about half my stack.

Just had 45 or hearts and flopped an open ended straight flush draw. They kept raising and betting small amounts pricing me in, but lost about half my stack.
Can't wait for cheng to double me up

I had JQ of spaids there, complete air. How the **** he jams with that hand I will never know, after I rasied UTG and was representing a big pair . Pretty reckless bad play by him.

Can't wait for cheng to double me up
And I folded k9 that hand too
I had JQ of spaids there, complete air. How the **** he jams with that hand I will never know, after I rasied UTG and was representing a big pair . Pretty reckless bad play by him.
I had you on a big pair too...maniac wasnt folding though

I put him on diamonds, figured he woul dhave folded his draw or his **** 6! after I had raised him big on both flop and turn. WTF man. Time to go into rock mode.Pretty upset about that hand where he jammed with 76....meh at 4k first break.

I've been playing some SnG's lately, and starting to realize that quite a few players on party have no idea why they do anything, and there's not much reason to even try putting them on a hand. I can't even tell you how many times i've been called with Ace high or an underpair in the past couple days. Sometimes results are good, sometimes not... but I never get it.

well damn not doing to well at 5300.right before the break i get ak off. i raise to 400. i get two callers. then the utg limper out of nowhere immediately moves all in. which has me covered by a little bit. so i fold. everyone else folds.i tell him i had a big hand. he says what i tell him he says damn you had me i had aq of spades. and then the guy after me who called the 400 had aq also.oh well i still think it was the correct fold.

at about 19k made a little mistake. utg short stack moves in for like 1400 so i am in the hijack i just called and the button called. we check it down button has ace six high card and takes is down. i needed to try to isolate there with a raise if i wanted to play the little stack.