New Fcp Bonus Structure

thanks for the change. the FCP bonus is now one of the best deals online, especially if you play $2/$4 or higher.

So as a charter member I signed up for a $1 per $3 bonus structure and now you have changed that. How is this better.I am not real happy.
sam, i think the current bonus is a lot better. now you can earn $1 in bonus in 4.5 raked hands at medium stakes. this is much faster than i was clearing the bonus under the old structure.
:club: Wohoooo! :D Support has just cleared everything up, just as you anticipated, Bob--so if I am not mistaken, it now appears that FCP has the BEST bonus rewards system in all of internet poker!!!I think you guys should be promoting that for the next reload bonus! :D Anyhow, thanks again for your help guys, & good luck at the tables.P.S. Bob, I gotta go & study for a big test now, but please do what you can to get this new system to stick, cause after the test, I'm all over FCP! hehe..
wow that sounds great. I am moving my entire bankroll over to FCP!!Look out FCP!! $50.00 coming your way! :club:
Hold on to that 50 dollars, jowest, I just read that a poker site with the name Bayou is now even better with 7 points to a dollar instead of 9! lol.. seems like you just can never stay ahead of everyone with these things. :)On the other hand, if FCP would just implement a rake back system... hehe..

Hi all.. I would just like to comfirm that this new bonus system is competitive compared to what other skins at this network can offer..Especially if you are a low limit player.. 90 days to clear a bonus that can be split up into 20$ pieces is a much longer period of time than other skins offer..I might even start playing here again :club:

Hi all.. I would just like to comfirm that this new bonus system is competitive compared to what other skins at this network can offer..Especially if you are a low limit player.. 90 days to clear a bonus that can be split up into 20$ pieces is a much longer period of time than other skins offer..I might even start playing here again :club:
Hi, we reduced the minimum poker bonus amount to $10 from $20.