well, i hit $300, but my asked me to try something.

She's crazy, but I love her and all.She asked me to just play raising hands and see how I do, so I dais I'd give it a shot.I'll be playing the next 5000 hands at .25/.50...only playing raising ahnds and folding everything else.I figure it'll take me about a week and I can show her, and everyone else, that playing that tightly probably isnt' a good idea.So when you see my $50 to $100 posts for the next week, keep that in mind.

Hey Smash,I recently pushed past the $300 plateau myself, and moved up limits. Unfortunately, on Pokerstars, it's somewhat difficult to get four $1.00 tables going at once, as there are usually only 4-6 or so available at a time. There are usually plenty of 6-max tables available, but for people more comfortable playing the 10-person tables, it can be difficult to find space. I managed to get on enough tables Friday night and Sunday afternoon (after waiting for about half an hour to get on tables 3 and 4). Saturday, I had to give up and go back to $0.50 for my session. Before giving up on the $1.00 tables Satuday, I sat at an empty table for half an hour with no nibbles. C'est la vie, I suppose.Just a word of warning. Once you do move up, you may have to settle for 2- or 3- tabling for some of your sessions. The horror!

I figure I'll just raise everything
lolOn a more serious note, do you think it wise to announce your play like this?Your experiment has enough of a following that you could potentially have a number of opponents that will know this and just simply step aside anytime you raise, killing even more of your action.
Hasn't stopped me crushing them for 5.8BB/10 yet...
58bb/100? wow!! i must learn your secret.
His secret...--------> . <-----------
Another secret just for froggie. count the zeros.

It's Big Bets.It's normally expressed /100Smash dropped a zero by mistake.ArseneLupin3 creatively pointed this outI stupidly corrected his corect statement (ever seen a frog with egg on its face?)The statement should be "Hasn't stopped me crushing them for 5.8BB/100 yet..."Which means for every 100 hands at .25/.50 he is winnng 5.8 x .50 = $2.90

Smash, have you thought about playing any NL on your way to $1000? I'd really like to see some of your histories and thoughts on NL.Personally I do ok in online micro limits but have a tough time in the micro NL games.

Well, I guess it has finally come out. Now we really know who wears the black jump suit, glasses and cigar in that relationship.Keep us posted smash, I'm interested to see how this goes for you.

Smash,I am now going to rob you of your extra money while you do this :-) . I'm almost at the $300 mark myself, and you'll help me get there faster. See you at the tables.

Smash, have you thought about playing any NL on your way to $1000? I'd really like to see some of your histories and thoughts on NL.Personally I do ok in online micro limits but have a tough time in the micro NL games.Yeah, I will at some point, probably after I wrap up $1000.I will unleash the Candlebot 2000 on the micro NL tables on Stars with $100 and see how it does.Oh, I'm done with the just raising hands thing.It was ugly and my wife could see the visable pain when I folded 66 on the button with 8 in and would have floped quads against an eventual straight, a flush, and a full house. (really)

It was ugly and my wife could see the visable pain when I folded 66 on the button with 8 in and would have floped quads against an eventual straight, a flush, and a full house. head in hands, best matt millen impression as the lions lose again,

Smash,I am now going to rob you of your extra money while you do this Smile . I'm almost at the $300 mark myself, and you'll help me get there faster. See you at the tables.Too late :D