$60 Million Buy In Tourney...

ok, so fuk us for wondering yadda yadda......butt who has some information on this thing.Beyond the actual crazy value of the buy in I'd like to see just how wound up some of these players become versuse their tourney play. On the GSN High Stakes poker show some of the players sure seem A WHOLE LOT different in their attitude. Now I realize cash versus tourney play is different but I'm pretty sure the money puckered the bunghole of more than one player in that game.Being the small time player I am it brings a smile to my face to watch them sweat ! :club:
think DN's secret mission has anything to do with this? The way I see it he will tell everyone in due time, or else why would he post anything about it?
summer clerk's job in your office says I know what your holding
hmmm, im not going to dignify your post by saying something like well i dont bet with jobs like that, so lets just say i'll put you at the top of the list if you're right
Not I.I got this place running. With some help from a few others :)PWNED!
Ya I doubt this place woulda taken off without you signing up. Thanks for your help. :club::D

I read somewhere that using PWNED is gay?I guess you guys didn't hear.

I'm in. I hope they restructured the blinds because last years tournament was an all-in fest.
My vote for post of the year
whats this? a 60 million dollar poker tournament?
I think they play with electrodes attached to their sacks or clits... and when they lose a hand they get zapped...
I think they play with electrodes attached to their sacks or clits... and when they lose a hand they get zapped...
This just sounds fun.And Tritz I thought you died a couple of months ago...guess not
Now that's gooooood TV!!