i would like to bring up the topic of muslim religion.the thing is that everybody has it all misunderstood.i am good friends with alot of muslim people, one in particular runs the prayer hall down in glenhaven.the thing is that many people believe that the muslim religion is teaching pure evil and hatred towards western culture.this is not true infact it is so far from the truth.muslim teaching teaches to love and to create peace.the muslims you see on the TV that are blowing up cars and buildings are just complete radicals who have twisted the religion so much that they have made the whole religion misunderstood.if you look deeper into the religion you will see that what i am saying is true.peace and godbless.cameron

i would like to bring up the topic of muslim religion.the thing is that everybody has it all misunderstood.i am good friends with alot of muslim people, one in particular runs the prayer hall down in glenhaven.the thing is that many people believe that the muslim religion is teaching pure evil and hatred towards western culture.this is not true infact it is so far from the truth.muslim teaching teaches to love and to create peace.the muslims you see on the TV that are blowing up cars and buildings are just complete radicals who have twisted the religion so much that they have made the whole religion misunderstood.if you look deeper into the religion you will see that what i am saying is true.peace and godbless.cameron
Muslim religion SPECIFICALLY says to kill the infidel, he is unclean. Guess what, America is the infidel to them. That peaceful though is it? Go to any website not promoted by some rag group and maybe you'll find this information out for yourself.

propaganda again and again.the religion has been twisted around so much by bad leaders. the real muslim religion as how it is meant to be seen is all about promoting peace and harmony.the muslims you see on the TV are just crazy radicals who twist their words about and manipulate the trusting followers. trust me i watch ESPN. lol nah but for real i am in close contact with many many muslims who say their religion is completley based on peace and love and not on hatred. alot of the teachings are not based on their scriptures at all but are made up by wicked men who are hell bent on destroying our society.for the record i am FOR the war in iraq.i know that it is terrible what is happening in iraq with inocent people dying at our soldiers hands but think about the MILLIONS more that would have died if America and Australia and the UK had not gone to war and stopped saddam. imagine if this was your county and your family who were dying at the hands of evil crazyiness.

I have never been able to have an inteligent civil conversation with a muslim. If they don't like what is going on they drive bus into a crown to punish the government like the clown in NC...or what ever they deam to be "the proper punishment" for the sins of america.The world would be a better place if they were all dead. The sad part is you can kill a fanatic...they live on with the rest of the morons as an example of how to live. Think about what religion promises virgins in heaven. Dumbest damn thing I have ever heard...

I dated a Muslim woman once. She was from Indonesia. She couldnt marry me , unless I converted to Islam. She said that if she went back to her country, she would be sent to prison. Why?? because she married a person that was not of her faith. I really loved that woman, but I would never submit to a God that preaches this ****.**** Islam.I meant Malaysia instead of Indonesia.

I have never been able to have an inteligent civil conversation with a muslim. If they don't like what is going on they drive bus into a crown to punish the government like the clown in NC...or what ever they deam to be "the proper punishment" for the sins of america.The world would be a better place if they were all dead. The sad part is you can kill a fanatic...they live on with the rest of the morons as an example of how to live. Think about what religion promises virgins in heaven. Dumbest damn thing I have ever heard...
i really dont think that is appropriate seeing all the things going on in the world today.you obviously havent been talking to real muslims, to the good and honest ones. its the same with christianity. you can have true blue ones or the crazy hillsongians

Religious fanaticism in any form is dangerous.Just because some of the verses of the Koran advocate violence doesn't mean those who practice that religion must abide by those words. Christians, find a way to ignore the violent passages in the bible. The bible, in many, many, many places, advocates cruelty and violence. According to this website, some 839 times.http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.htmlTo think all of islam is violent because SOME of its extremist followers that take the Koran literally is an unfair widespread application of a horrible stereotype, not to mention unbelievably ignorant. It isn't the religion, it is those who practice it in an extremely violent way.And akoff, if you think a religion is crazy for offering virgins, what about one who's son of God was born from a virgin mother? That probably sounds crazy to them.

The problem with themuslim world is that there is no mainstream with the power to shut up the radicals. Therefore the radicals are allowed to control the area, and make it hard for us to distinguish the good from the bad. This leads to the stigma that musims are terrorists. But i believe the people who do not stop the terror are as bad as those who practice it, making my feelings towards the middle east purly negative.

I would ilke to say that I am a Muslim and I have no problems discussing any topics with anyone. I respect other faiths and I dont know why people cant respect mine. The terrorists are extreme radicals who misinterpret verses in the Quran. They use it to their advantage and make it an excuse. If you have ever met any normal Muslim in the US, you will see a totally different person. Its not right to assume that all Muslims are crazy! We advocate peace and love for everybody.

I would ilke to say that I am a Muslim and I have no problems discussing any topics with anyone. I respect other faiths and I dont know why people cant respect mine. The terrorists are extreme radicals who misinterpret verses in the Quran. They use it to their advantage and make it an excuse. If you have ever met any normal Muslim in the US, you will see a totally different person. Its not right to assume that all Muslims are crazy! We advocate peace and love for everybody.
Could you give me your view of the Bible? I have been interested in actually talking to a Muslim.

Islam is commonly misconcepted. Islam actually means peace in arabic.To the guy who let his "true love" go, understand it was the states policy, not neccessarily God's policy. THink of it as a black marrying a white. It is frowned upon still. Now just turn that frown into jail time.

Muslim religion SPECIFICALLY says to kill the infidel, he is unclean. Guess what, America is the infidel to them. That peaceful though is it? Go to any website not promoted by some rag group and maybe you'll find this information out for yourself.
To them? Im muslim. I dont think America is the infidel. My dad, my mom or my sister dont believe it is either. Nor do any of my muslim friends. Please, let's not generalize a whole group (1 billion).And accoring to you, Ronald Reagan must be a robot. I saw it on a website.
Religious fanaticism in any form is dangerous.Just because some of the verses of the Koran advocate violence doesn't mean those who practice that religion must abide by those words. Christians, find a way to ignore the violent passages in the bible. The bible, in many, many, many places, advocates cruelty and violence. According to this website, some 839 times.http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.htmlTo think all of islam is violent because SOME of its extremist followers that take the Koran literally is an unfair widespread application of a horrible stereotype, not to mention unbelievably ignorant. It isn't the religion, it is those who practice it in an extremely violent way.And akoff, if you think a religion is crazy for offering virgins, what about one who's son of God was born from a virgin mother? That probably sounds crazy to them.
the bible does not advocate violence. when you accually research the subject for yourself instead of reading somthing on a website and then taking it to be the truth.i find it ironic that a book that is meant as a means of God communicating to us is always twisted around and studies backwards and forwards.it is written by God, and God in no way advocates violenceas for all the people who see the truth that the mulsim religion is not about hate and violence, thanks for comming up to voice your opinions. that goes for everybody who has posted so far. thankyou for what you have said and keep it comming
The problem with themuslim world is that there is no mainstream with the power to shut up the radicals. Therefore the radicals are allowed to control the area, and make it hard for us to distinguish the good from the bad. This leads to the stigma that musims are terrorists. But i believe the people who do not stop the terror are as bad as those who practice it, making my feelings towards the middle east purly negative.
The problem with that religion right now is the radicals ARE the mainstream, and the good ones are very quiet, and with good reason. It's a good time to fly a little low for them.