Fcp Ncaa Tourney Pool

How much to play for? only people serious please....  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you guys want to play for?

Yes.
Well thanks for the compliment. I have a ton of stories I could tell, but I didn't think there was a demand for them. I might post some more soon if I get more requests. I avoid starting threads about myself because I find them presumptuous.
Could be dangerous if it gets too big though. If there gets to be over $1000 in there, it might be hard to find someone who values their message board reputation more than the money.
I'd be willing to hold the money in one of my prima accounts that i don't use. Since I play on party and stars, I wouldn't hold the money there. A 1K prize pool doesn't really make me want to steal it, cause well, 1K-2K doesn't mean much to meoh yea, for those that don't have accounts at stars, you can do transfers via neteller. I used to run these things from my freshman year in HS to 2001(cause I'm not sure what I'd be technically called at that point since I wasn't a full junior, but not a real sophmore in college either), so that was from 1995-2001

Some of you guys are thinking this is for the Heads up Championships, this is for the NCAA tourney, so the brackets will not be out until next Sunday the 12th and the first game will be that Tuesday. As of right now we have the most responses for 20, so we'll keep the poll going and see what happens.

I'm in. However, my money will take a few days, as I have to reload on Stars unless I can transfer from UB instead.

Its looking like we are going to do this for 20. Everyone who is going to be in, respond and say that they are in.
I am definitely in, and would be willing to help you organize it.Any chance we could have a thread about what site to do it on? I prefer the ESPN scoring of 1-2-4-8-12-16, as opposed to the normal Yahoo 1-2-4-8-16-32, which basically predicates that you have to pick the champion in order to win (I lost two pools last year with 3/4 final four teams, which is rather annoying).
I'm in. However, my money will take a few days, as I have to reload on Stars unless I can transfer from UB instead.
we will ever do it on ESPN or CBSsportsline.

I created a bracket manager on cbssportsline, so all we have to do is make our picks and they do everything else for us. Were going to do it for 20 and all of the transfers should go through on stars. So whos all in? Were doing it for 20

Well, I'm still interested, but I still don't have a Stars account. If the pool here gets reasonable, I might try to make a deposit before the tourney starts. If there was some way to do this on PartyPoker however, I'd be much more ammeanable. What would the rake be if we just opened a private NL table and I bet $20 and folded to a raise before the flop?

I created a bracket manager on cbssportsline, so all we have to do is make our picks and they do everything else for us. Were going to do it for 20 and all of the transfers should go through on stars. So whos all in? Were doing it for 20
I'm in --I'll keep checking this thread
Well, I'm still interested, but I still don't have a Stars account. If the pool here gets reasonable, I might try to make a deposit before the tourney starts. If there was some way to do this on PartyPoker however, I'd be much more ammeanable. What would the rake be if we just opened a private NL table and I bet $20 and folded to a raise before the flop?
BTW, the lowest you can put on with instacash is 25 through stars. That's if you got a bank account and neteller. It doesn't charge you a fee either and the money takes about 5 seconds to post. I use instacash on all the sites I lose money on :club:

Im definitely in, and Im posting on Sunday, so we obviously dont have much time. Someone needs to make the definitive "Im holding the money, here's my stars SN, PM me saying yours and I'll give you the PW" kinda thing. Once Thursday hits all bets are off!

So is it safe to assume this thing's DOA? I'd definitely make an effort to move some money if anyone stepped up to take responsibility for it, but I'm starting to think it's just not going to happen. I guess the whole thing kind of died when it got moved from General to Off-topic.

I'm still in if we get it going, whatever forum we are in. The free pools just feel like a waste of time to me. After all, we are gamblers, right?