Ub Just Shut Down.....i Need Advice

I entered a 6 handed s'n'g. On the first hand I had pocket 10's. End up getting all my money in on the turn with the board showing k,10,3,A. river comes a 6 and I doubled through some guy (he had AJ). Just then the screen freezes (but in the hand log you can see that it declares me the winner) and now I'm getting a message saying "The site is closed for repairs please close the application and try again later". What kind of recourse do you think I have here?

I feel you bro............I was in a 10 handed 50 dollar SNG and made the money. I was chip leader going into the final three...... Then UB froze up.What happens now...... :club:

I entered a 6 handed s'n'g. On the first hand I had pocket 10's. End up getting all my money in on the turn with the board showing k,10,3,A. river comes a 6 and I doubled through some guy (he had AJ). Just then the screen freezes (but in the hand log you can see that it declares me the winner) and now I'm getting a message saying "The site is closed for repairs please close the application and try again later". What kind of recourse do you think I have here?
You should have folded.MM

Was anyone else experiencing problems with UB lately? I played a heads up s'n'g last night and the whole thing was in slow motion.I'm gonna send an e-mail, we'll see what happens.

You should have folded.MM
this is no time for jokes
they have 1 job....to run softwaremaybe they should get their shit together
There could be worse things then having your UB freeze in the middle of a SNG. Like, you could wake up tomorrow and UB could have gone under, with all your funds gone.See: Russ Boyd/PokerSpotAs long as what UB is doing allows them to improve the site in the long run, it doesn't bother me. Just play on another site.

all sites will pay out the winners, and prorate the prize pool amongst all the players. It sucks if you have a big stack, but its online poker.If top 3 get paid and 4 are left, they will just split the prize pool four ways.

I once was in a mtt when a site went down (I forget which site) and I thought what they did was very fair. They cut the prize pool in half and divided half equally among anyone left in the tourney and divided the other half by chip count. To me that is a pretty good estimate of equity.

I can't seem to find a "system status" section on their web page like PartyPoker. Anyone have any idea how to figure out what's up?
try to log in... if you can't, the system is down.sound simple enough?

My Ultimate Buddy hasn't been working for a few days now. Has anyone else also had this problem?

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T CLOSE THE TABLE!!!UB has been very buggy after the system update earlier this week...However, the very same thing the thread starter desccribed has happened to me a few times in the last couple days. The SNG's have been freezing up often when somebody gets knocked out. Fortunately, this only lasts for about 10 minutes then play will finally resume as normal. This whole thing is very frustrating, but at least it doesn't result in any lost money. Right now, I'm in a multitable and my table hasn't seen a hand in the last hour while the blinds have continued to go up and other tables have continued playing. I have no idea what UB is gonna do about that one.However, for those of you in the SNG's, just hang in there. Play should continue normally in a few minutes.