What Would You Do

you are dealt queen/jack suited .. 3 people call but last guys rasies 8 dollars...do you fold or call .. ??flop comes *** FLOP *** [9h Kc 8d].. i bet small... guy bets large ?? ... do you fold ,raise,call .. ??Dealt to BLUEYEDWOP [Qh Jh]edited out: calls $0.50edited out: folds edited out: calls $0.50edited out: calls $0.50hotnuts: folds BLUEYEDWOP: raises $0.50 to $1fish : raises $7 to $8edited out: folds edited out: folds BLUEYEDWOP: calls $7*** FLOP *** [9h Kc 8d]BLUEYEDWOP: bets $0.50fish: raises $7.50 to $8BLUEYEDWOP: calls $7.50*** TURN *** [9h Kc 8d] [5h]BLUEYEDWOP: bets $0.50fish: raises $19.50 to $20BLUEYEDWOP: raises $14.40 to $34.40 and is all-infish: calls $14.40*** RIVER *** [9h Kc 8d 5h] [Td]edited out said, "wow"*** SHOW DOWN ***BLUEYEDWOP: shows [Qh Jh] (a straight, Nine to King)edited out : mucks hand BLUEYEDWOP collected $99.05 from pot

hmmm okay :club:
Okay, what was your plan, exactly? What did you put him on? Did you think your hand was good preflop? Postflop? Why was a backdoor flush and an inside straight draw worth calling a bet at least the size of the pot on the flop? Why were you minbetting into a large pot? Why are you going all-in over a 2/3 pot bet with only 2/3 of the going bet with a gutshot and a flush draw (which may or may not be live) when you are guaranteed to get called?
Okay, what was your plan, exactly? What did you put him on? Did you think your hand was good preflop? Postflop? Why was a backdoor flush and an inside straight draw worth calling a bet at least the size of the pot on the flop? Why were you minbetting into a large pot? Why are you going all-in over a 2/3 pot bet with only 2/3 of the going bet with a gutshot and a flush draw (which may or may not be live) when you are guaranteed to get called?
i put him on a small pair which he had ...just wanted to know if suited connectors are a slice of pie or a sour lemon
i put him on a small pair which he had ...just wanted to know if suited connectors are a slice of pie or a sour lemon
*sighs* Been trolling long?Suited connectors are fine in multiway pot. Heads-up, not so much, but with a friendly flop they can be powerful hands. The way it was played on this hand, horrible. You had a drawing hand, he had a made hand. He did not play it especially well, but you played it considerably worse, seeing as how you got your whole stack in as an underdog. Of course, if he knew you would call off your whole stack on a draw, he played it great.However, I don't think you are interested in the actual analysis here, so I won't bother with more.

Let's review the action here, shall we?Preflop: Called an overbet with a hand that can't possibly be ahead.Flop: Basically told your opponent aloud that you're weak; called a large raise without the right odds to call.Turn: Told your opponent aloud that you're drawing and don't want to have to pay too much to see the river. Then reraised when faced with a large bet in a situation where you have zero fold equity and you can't possibly win unless you hit your draw.If you want any more tips on what you're doing wrong, don't hesitate to ask.

wow, nice suck out, congrats. hope you didn't donk those chips off within ten minutes because playing like that, you are certainly a target, big time. I'd have to agree with whoever said that those min bets were cute, seriously, .50 into a pot over 15.00 on the flop, and then close to 30.00 on the turn, and then jamming with the gutshot....brilliant. have you written a book on online poker yet? :club::D

Actually, he turned the flush draw so he had 12 outs at that point. That's how I knew the post wasn't a joke. The hand kinda makes sense if you're on tilt and you don't want to fold under any circumstances. The ones that are supposed to be jokes always have some of these special hallmarks:1) opponent has pocket aces2) hero has terrible preflop hand3) hero hits miracle draw4) hero gets value-bet in after hitting miracle draw, supposedly justifying himself5) hero repeatedly talks about what a stupid fish his opponent was6) hero talks about what a great player he is7) hero talks about he's going to make millions playing way over his BRThis has like maybe one of those, tops. Just a serious post by a typical poor low-lmit player here.

To say, that, you, should, NOT, call, the raise................................................THIS, IS, THE, MISTAKE..............................................................................FOLDING, HERE, IS, A, MISTAKE, &, LET, ME, TELL, YOU, WHY, IT IS.............1ST, OF, ALL, IT, IS, A, MISTAKE, IF THE, PERSON, WAS, NOT, I, REPEAT, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IN, EITHER, THE, SMALL, OR, THE, BIG, BLIND.............................................THESE, OTHER, PLAYER'S, DON'T, EVEN, EXPALAIN, THEIR, POST'S, SO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????WHY, SHOULD, YOU, EVEN, LISTEN, TO, THEM, IF, THEY, ARE, NOT, GOING, 2wo, EXPAIN, THEIR, POST'S, AND, THEY, DON'T, EVEN, KNOW, WHAT, IN, THE, LORDS, NAME, THEY, ARE, DOING, HALF, OF, THE, TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A, CALL, IN, THIS, POSTION, IS, GOOD, BECAUES, YOU HAVE, A, NICE, HAND, &, YOU, WANT, TO, STAY, FLEXIBLE, WITH, YOUR, STRATEGY.........NOT, TO, MENTION... IF, YOU, MISS, THE, FLOP......................................THEN, YOU CAN JUST GET AWAY, FROM THE, HAND.......................................&, IF, YOU, HIT, A, GOOD, FLOP, YOUR, IN GOOD, SHAPE, BECAUSE, HE PROBALBY, DOENS'T HAVE, A HAND... LIKE, YOUR'S AND YOU CAN, BET, ON, THE, FLOP, BECAUSE, HE, WILL HAVE PROBALBY, MISSED, HIS, HAND, AND IS, NOW, PROBABLY, DRAWING, TO, A STRAIGHT, OR, AN, OVERPAIR........That, is, about, it.......................................................................................SO, CALL, THE, 8IGHT, IF, IT DIDN'T COME, FROM, THE BLIND'S, &, TRY, TO, HIT, THE, FLOP, &, SEE, WHAT, YOU, CAN, DO, W/, YOUR HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT'S, ALL, FOR, THIS HAND.....................................................................GOOD, LUCK, ON, ALL, OF, YOUR, HAND'S, TODAY, TOMMOROW, &, IN, THE, FUTURE....................................................................................................Johnny Sac / Johnny Cab a.k.a. / Jonathan, Jacob, Kerr, THE IST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................................................................................................Jonathan, Jacob K, E, R, R.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

you are dealt queen/jack suited .. 3 people call but last guys rasies 8 dollars...do you fold or call .. ??flop comes *** FLOP *** [9h Kc 8d].. i bet small... guy bets large ?? ... do you fold ,raise,call .. ??Dealt to BLUEYEDWOP [Qh Jh]edited out: calls $0.50edited out: folds edited out: calls $0.50edited out: calls $0.50hotnuts: folds BLUEYEDWOP: raises $0.50 to $1fish : raises $7 to $8edited out: folds edited out: folds BLUEYEDWOP: calls $7*** FLOP *** [9h Kc 8d]BLUEYEDWOP: bets $0.50fish: raises $7.50 to $8BLUEYEDWOP: calls $7.50*** TURN *** [9h Kc 8d] [5h]BLUEYEDWOP: bets $0.50fish: raises $19.50 to $20BLUEYEDWOP: raises $14.40 to $34.40 and is all-infish: calls $14.40*** RIVER *** [9h Kc 8d 5h] [Td]edited out said, "wow"*** SHOW DOWN ***BLUEYEDWOP: shows [Qh Jh] (a straight, Nine to King)edited out : mucks hand BLUEYEDWOP collected $99.05 from pot
YOU, PLAYED, YOUR, HAND, CLOSE, TO, PERFECT........................................THE, ONLY, THING, I, WOULD, HAVE, DONE, DIFFERENTLY, IS, RE-RASIE, THE ORIGINAL, BETTOR, WITH, YOUR QhJh, &, GET, YOU, &, THE, OTHER, PLAYER'S, TRAPPED, IN, 4, A BIG, HAND, OR, RAISE, THEM, OUT, OF, THE HAND.........................................................................................................THIS, IS, WHAT, I, WOULD, HAVE, DONE, BUT, OTHER, THAN, THAT, YOU PLAYED, THE, HAND, VERY, WELL, AND, (DEPENDING ON THE POSTION, YOU WERE IN, IN, THIS, HAND) WHAT, YOU DID, BY, CALLING, TO, SEE, THE, FLOP, WAS, &, IS, PROBABLY, A, BETTER, OR, THE, BEST, OPTION, FOR, THE HAND.......................................................................................................BUT, I, HAVE, A, SUPER-AGGRESSIVE, STYLE, OF, PLAY, SO, I, PROBALBY, WOULD, HAVE, RE-RASIED, TO, GET, THE, OTHER, PLAYER'S, OUT, OF, THE, HAND, OR, PRICE, THEM, IN, SO, THEY, HAVE, TO, PAY, OFF, ALL, OF, THE, HAND'S, INVOLVED..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................THAT'S JUST WHAT, I WOULD, DO, YOU, MIGHT, CHOOSE, A, DIFFERENT, OPTION, THAT'S JUST A, MATTER, OF, YOUR, PERSONAL, OPINION...............THAT'S ALL FOR, NOW, FOLK'S....................................................................GOOD, LUCK, ON, ALL, OF, YOUR, HANDS, TODAY, &, IN, THE, FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny / Sac, / Johnny, Cab, / Jonathan Jacob Kerr, The Ist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nodbody even mentioned the min raise preflop after 3 callers. Don't min raise. Especially after 3 callers.

QJ and KQ are probably the most overrated hands in NL hold 'em. Minraises suck. Minbets are worse. If you were playing with me, I probably would have said "You must have made the right play, since you won, right?"

lol.this doesn't belong in strat.by far one of the worst hands i've seen played.this is donkey stuff. You got sick lucky. hahahhahahaha- Jordan
i agree with this but i would have said it nicely.