Awesome Movie Sequences

NICE!My friend is in a band too, but the cover of their first CD doesn't have anything to do with a movie. However, the bass player of said band (also a friend of mine) was the first person that I ever watched Snatch with.So that's how I tied that into the topic.Oh, and another badass movie sequence, to avoid hijacking...DeNiro's speech at the Gambler's Anonymous meeting in "Two For The Money." Instant classic.
deniro= not in two for the money
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deniro= not in two for the money
D'OH!I went back and fixed it.Pacino's speech though...brilliant.

Serenity & the Reavers v. The Alliance"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

The "stuck in the middle" scene from Resevoir Dogs. I know it's cliche, but I still remember the first time I saw it. I could probably pick 10 scenes from that movie.The scene in Godfather II when Kay leaves Michael. "It was an Abortion, Michael! It was an abortion! Just like this marriage is an abortion!" The speech in the first Godfather from Don Corleone to the families. "I forego vengeance for the death of my son." The first scene with Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs, especially the near the end, when Anthony Hopkins calls her back because Miggs tossed scooge at Clarise Starling. "Advancement, of course. Listen carefully. Look deep within yourself, Clarice Starling. Go seek out Miss Mofet, an old patient of mine. M-o-f-e-t. Go now, I don't think Miggs could manage again quite so soon, even though he is crazy. Go now!" Also, some of the Bufallo Bill scenes. Just priceless. "It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again." "Hey, you don't know what pain is!"Wang

Serenity & the Reavers v. The Alliance"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"
Or River vs The ReaversAlso, not just the Stirling Bridge battle in Braveheart, but any battle sequence in that movie. Also, the final two scenes with William's death and then Robert the Bruce getting ready to lead the troops to battle once more. Finally, the best scene of the movie, when the local governor comes to interrupt the wedding and take the bride back with him for the night. Incredibly powerful.

Cuddlemonkey -You have the best signature I think I've ever seen. Not because it's particularly flashy, because it's not. Mostly because it's a quote from one of the greatest movie characters of all-time.Just wanted to recognize. Good work.

Raiders of the Lost Ark inside the cave at the beginning. Fantastic.The whipping scene and bonfire scene in Glory are excellent.The injury stories scene in Jaws.The fight montage in Karate Kid. You're the best around, nothing's ever going to keep you down.OVER THE LINE! in The Big Lebowski.The T-Rex breaking free in Jurassic Park."Again" in Miracle."It's merely a flesh wound" in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.Game-winning home run in The Natural.Gunfight at the OK Corral in Tombstone.Opening scene with the teleporter mutant in X2.Bill and Ted playing the Reaper in a best of 7 contest.The poker scene in Cool Hand Luke. Or the egg eating scene. Or the fight scene. Or the car wash scene.The opening scene in Desperado where Steve Buscemi is telling a story.On the golf course in Falling Down."You can't handle the truth!" in A Few Good Men.The first fight scene in Hero where it's in the rain and the old man is playing music in the background.Final fight scene in The Legend of Drunken Master.The motorcycle chase in MI:2.Can't get the 3rd out in The Naked Gun. Funniest scene ever.Rudy getting into the game.The Pickle in The Sandlot.Eliot Ness following the guy in the white hat outside the courtroom in The Untouchables.OK, I'll stop now...

The final fight in The Wild BunchJohn Turturro begging for his life in Miller's CrossingTiny Dancer from Almost FamousThe final 3-way standoff in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The "Do You See What Happens When You **** A Stranger In The Ass, Larry?" scene from The Big Lebowski.

The never-ending vomit scene from Team America

The never-ending vomit scene from Team America
Or the puppet-sex scene from the Unrated DVD version. ****ing ridiculously funny.
Or the puppet-sex scene from the Unrated DVD version. ****ing ridiculously funny.
LOL I damn near pissed myself when I saw that scene
LOL I damn near pissed myself when I saw that scene
Yeah, I did too, and the longer it went, the harder I laughed.When they did the Golden Shower and Cleveland Steamer, I almost lost it.
OVER THE LINE! in The Big Lebowski."Again" in Miracle.Game-winning home run in The Natural.Gunfight at the OK Corral in Tombstone."You can't handle the truth!" in A Few Good Men.The first fight scene in Hero where it's in the rain and the old man is playing music in the background.
I like your choices, the parts with Jesus in the Big Lebowski crack me up.Speaking of Miracle & The Natural, it also reminded me of some similar scenes in Hoosiers/Remeber the Titans.I love Tombstone, my favorite sequence is the exhange between Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo in the saloon. "It seems Mr. Ringo is an educated man, now I really hate him". Val Kilmers best preformance by a long shot.The first fight scene in Hero is also my favorite, but I like them all.

The final game in Hoosiers