Hopefully tonight FCP will have a better showing, I think we went 0 for yesterday.I'll also be playing the $200 Tuesday Winners Choice over at Tilt, hopefully I can win a WPT prize package tonight.

I'm in - I rarely ever play on Party but I figured I'd try it out with the new structure. Played in a $200 on Saturday night and was amazed by the donkey play. Of course, one of those donkey plays crippled me, so what do I know. :-)GLA.

I'm in - I rarely ever play on Party but I figured I'd try it out with the new structure. Played in a $200 on Saturday night and was amazed by the donkey play. Of course, one of those donkey plays crippled me, so what do I know. :-)GLA.
yeah yeah im in... last night just sucked... markysals is the name... GL all
The guy I usually swap with isnt in tonight, so I was wondering if anyone wants to swap 10-15% of final table profit?
yeah im down... 10% sounds good... deal?

Great already down to 3700. CO min raises, I make it 250 from the sb with AsKd. He calls. Flop comes 9 7 2 w/2 spaids, I bet 500 he quickly calls. Turn is 10 spaids. I check, he bets 400. Lol now Im getting right price for my NFD, and call. I check fold river when I miss.

Great already down to 3700. CO min raises, I make it 250 from the sb with AsKd. He calls. Flop comes 9 7 2 w/2 spaids, I bet 500 he quickly calls. Turn is 10 spaids. I check, he bets 400. Lol now Im getting right price for my NFD, and call. I check fold river when I miss.
is this structure slower than the old pp mtt?
0 hands played so far, i like my cards :club:
getting a bunch of good hands early and having none of them hit can be expensive...rushes during the later stages are always much better. early chip leads mean nothing.
getting a bunch of good hands early and having none of them hit can be expensive...rushes during the later stages are always much better. early chip leads mean nothing.
yeh I'm actually glad I'm getting bad cards now, because a tournament is alot like March. In like a lamb, out like a lion. Or something like that
gay flop two pair on a kq10, guy calls me down with kj and hits a on the river which i have to pay off for a small bet. at like 4k, gayness
love picking up QQ in the SB and having a guy call a nice sized reraise with 22 and nailing the deuce on me... down to 185
love picking up QQ in the SB and having a guy call a nice sized reraise with 22 and nailing the deuce on me... down to 185
scratch that, im ****ing done

Sometimes I jsut dont know what the **** Im thinking. I was by far the tighetest player at the table and I thought I could push some off 1 pair on a 3 flush board. What the **** was I thinking?