Ft Double Stack In 20 Mins

Ill give it a shot
sweet
ehhh what the hell I am in to, this is like my third MTT ever so I will be donking it up pretty bad
just remember that even though you got more chips other donks will look as it as a way to play a huge pot with TPTK. Not to say dont take their mega raises serioulsy, just be weary.what is your tilt name?

hey I had a token I didn't even know was there, looshle will probably final table this thing, have many final tables have you made in the last week or two weeksNatethegreel it was suppose to be natethegreek but I misstyped it lol

hey I had a token I didn't even know was there, looshle will probably final table this thing, have many final tables have you made in the last week or two weeks
Ive made like 7 this week, didnt play a couple days though, running really hot
hey I had a token I didn't even know was there, looshle will probably final table this thing, have many final tables have you made in the last week or two weeksNatethegreel it was suppose to be natethegreek but I misstyped it lol
lol too funny
Ok, I'll go ahead and jump in.
good to see u play kurt

Nice NN.tilt stalled on me in the middle of a hand.i had AA vs 67 JJ7 flop.I woulda liked to got more outta the guy.