Ft Double Stack In 20 Mins

loosh what happened?
Lost alot on a hand when I had nut flush draw, overcard, and gutshot.Then lost the rest of my chips with ATc against Q5c, i played it like a pussy preflop though

Full Tilt Poker Game #469023044: Double Stack $6K Guarantee (2945232), Table 13 - 100/200 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:30:52 ET - 2006/02/28 (partial)The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to CodyHartman [Ad Kd]sw13442 foldsWilliamGud raises to 700k-kimberly raises to 2,145, and is all inRandoon foldsChpmvr foldsJC1960 foldsCodyHartman ???what do you think Kurt?this was also my first hand at this new table.

Full Tilt Poker Game #469023044: Double Stack $6K Guarantee (2945232), Table 13 - 100/200 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:30:52 ET - 2006/02/28 (partial)The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to CodyHartman [Ad Kd]sw13442 foldsWilliamGud raises to 700k-kimberly raises to 2,145, and is all inRandoon foldsChpmvr foldsJC1960 foldsCodyHartman ???what do you think Kurt?this was also my first hand at this new table.
You're only a little over 4k at this point right?I probably gamble and re-push, you might be dominating and need to win a race one way or another. Hopefully the initial raiser goes away, but i doubt he's completely huge, it was a fairly big raise.

I had over 7,500 at that point.original raiser had 99 and second had 88.I dont want to look at results, but it seemed like a good fold.

I had over 7,500 at that point.original raiser had 99 and second had 88.I dont want to look at results, but it seemed like a good fold.
Oh, that's enough chips to foldBTW... what ****ing idiots in this tournament!!! Jesus christ, the guy on my right literally plays every single hand... and the guy on my left calls my ****ing push with A7o, and ****ing runs down a straight.
Oh, that's enough chips to foldBTW... what ****ing idiots in this tournament!!! Jesus christ, the guy on my right literally plays every single hand... and the guy on my left calls my ****ing push with A7o, and ****ing runs down a straight.
Yeah that was an odd last hand.
Yeah that was an odd last hand.
These guys were in every ****ing pot, so I was just sick of it and tried to pickup the limps and blinds... and this ****ing idiot calls me with A ****ing 7... a few hands prior he calls a push with QJo... seriously, these are the types of players who are in the top 3 or 4, it's ****ing disgusting!

at 7360 2nd break.havent had much as of late. anytime I think I get a chance to steal someone raises it up from an ep or mp.