Party Super Monday

and.... im done!... raised to 200 on the button with AQ.. BB calls, MP limper calls, and guy to my right calls... flop comes AK9... they all check i bet 550...middle position limper raises to like 1500... i put him on AJ, for sure not AK, and i didn't think he'd call my raise with A 9, so i move in and he calls and flips up AK... i couldnt believe he limped in MP with AK, but i guess i shouldn't have overplayed AQ so badly... gl to the rest

Who's gonna final table this thing with me tonight? Zim can't play but i expect Hoosier, Poppin and AA to be in it... good luck guys
Just out of curiosity, why couldn't zim play tonight?

That was silly. Bled down to about 2000 without finding one playable hand. I have AsQd in the sb, UTG raises to 300 i call, as does bb. Flop comes 742 all diamonds, I check, bb checks, UTG bets 500, I jam, UTG insta calls with KK with K diam. I go home now.

i guess total donks have money now. that sucked. just an ace or king and i was in good shape but now the 97 pounds me. but its allright because i guess the fives would of held up to.but wow what a hand. utg limps mp makes it 3500. me on the button i think look at ak i jam for about 10k the utg limper moves in for like 40k (he has 97) then the mp guy calls with fives.