Party Super Monday

Who's gonna final table this thing with me tonight? Zim can't play but i expect Hoosier, Poppin and AA to be in it... good luck guys

Im in.
nice good luck hoosier... hopefully you can duplicate your performance from last night... good work in that horse tourny by the way

Guess I have to take 3rd then. I think I would be okay with that.And I have BodogAri at my table. Played against him on Bodog before. He's tough, guess I better bring my A game.

i am in... and i am really due for a big score so i think i am taking this down tonight.
can you guys leave all ur screenames please... im under markysals

Already down to 3k. UTG limps, sb limps I check in the bb with A9o. Flop 9 5 5 w/ 2 clubs. Sb overbets the pot and bets 190, I make it 440 he calls. Now I put him on clubs for sure. Turn is blank Q, he checks I bet 600 he calls. River is blank Q. He bets 1k....I think and trust my read that he had clubs and call.LOL he had clubs.....Q7 of clubs.

Already down to 3k. UTG limps, sb limps I check in the bb with A9o. Flop 9 5 5 w/ 2 clubs. Sb overbets the pot and bets 190, I make it 440 he calls. Now I put him on clubs for sure. Turn is blank Q, he checks I bet 600 he calls. River is blank Q. He bets 1k....I think and trust my read that he had clubs and call.LOL he had clubs.....Q7 of clubs.
:club: nice read?