Sunday Night H.o.r.s.e On Tilt

No problem, Im on now. My AIM is IAMTHEONE3131.
bah, I can't play now, in the 125k on UB and thought i was registering for horse, but accidentally registered for a wsop main event qualifier :club: . Can't put 600 dollars all at once, that's too many tournies for me to focus. Sorry

I open raise in mp with 9h9c, guy next to me 3 bets, bb calls. Flop 10 7 5 all spaids. I check, 3 better bets, bb folds, I decide to call down if no spaid hits. Turn 2h, check call. River is Kh, check call. He has K8 clubs. Nh sir.

i was just wondering if you guys buy-in directly to this tournament or make it through a satellite. i really like playing horse, but it just seems that it becomes too much of a crap shoot towards the end b/c the bets get so big. last weekend when i looked at the leaderboard there were 30 people left and the leader had only 13 big bets....

I bought in directly this week. They have 35+3 single table sats that are very very soft and easy to qualify in with.2500 at first break, right at avg.Croc went on a litte heater right before the break and is at 4100.

yeah i was on fire for a while till some idiot calls a raise with three spades no pair with two spades on other boards then he pairs his king on sixth and i check it down he wins. so i am down to 1500been a roller coaster ride for me though. was previously down to 600 then got back to like 4400 now at 1500

i am going to need some help at 2ki feel a rush coming one though.on a side note i was at about the average in the 19k would fo been the chip leader but my nines couldnt beat 55

Just bluffed TheDonator with queen high.
Is he a pretty good/well known player?just curious.also is it just me or are the blinds ridculous compared to chips stacks?
Is he a pretty good/well known player?just curious.also is it just me or are the blinds ridculous compared to chips stacks?
Yes, he is a well-known player. The blinds are higher, but dont forget its limit, not NL.

Ill have to see how it turns out in the morning. Im on less then 15 hours sleep for the past 3 days.That alarm clock is gonna suck come 5:30.off to bed.Take it down man.btw are there still bounties on the pros heads??

Lost alot when I had AA310 and raised. Flop K 6 5. He bets I raise he 3 bets, I call. Turn is J, he bets I call. Of COURSE I blank river with a 10. I make crying call in big pot and get scooped by his 2 pair.Also lost a 5k pot when my aces were cracked by the donators Q9off.Edit: just owned Edog in 2 razz pots up to 22k.5/11. At 24k avg is a little over 25k.