750k Party Guaranteed

Just won a nice pot, had TT on the button, I raise it up, a stack with 80K pushes, I call. K on the flop, but the river brought a 10. I'm up to 275KBtw I'm in as ChchchCheeta on table 4
Ballsy move with the AK Che, perfect river though.KINGB
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't likey? I'll be more carefulHmmm, bad couple of hands for me
By timing, I mean how quickly/slowly the bets are going out.You're still in good shape, just an unlucky sequence.
What!?! I have clicking tells?? I'm so confusedI'll do a count sequence I guess, sometimes I suck at typing though
Hehe, no worries, you are doing fine.You just took a long time with the A7-it made it pretty clear that you had a weaker hand.
What!?! I have clicking tells?? I'm so confusedI'll do a count sequence I guess, sometimes I suck at typing though
the only hands that got played back at you, they were coming whether you took 1 second or 20 seconds.keep rolling like you are
Damn, two stacks bigger than me at this table.
Are you complaining?Opens up some serious resteal opportunities ; :club:

GL Poppin... couldnt make it back in time from my round of golf to play in this today... im railin ya though!

VN call with the Krablar there. I'm railing for a few more minutes before I go to bed. I hope to wake up in the morning to find that you've won $190k. Good Luck.