Multiple Table Hourly Rate

Could anyone give their opinion on how to calculate your hourly rate if you playat multiple tables and/or multiple games?Example: I play for a total of 2 hours. For the first 30 minutes I play 7-Studand NLHE. I stop playing 7 Stud after 30 minutes and continue to play Hold 'Emfor the next 1hr 30 min, for a total of 2 hours of hold 'em and 30 minutes ofstud. I make $50 playing stud, but lose $100 playing hold 'em. Thus my totalloss is $50 or $25/hour. But this tells me nothing about my individual gamerate. I actually made $100/hour playing stud and lost $50/hour playing hold'em. I can't log these seperatly because then my overall hours would be 2hr 30min. This works the same if you are playing two hold 'em games at differentblind levels. Any insight?Thanks.

Could anyone give their opinion on how to calculate your hourly rate if you playat multiple tables and/or multiple games?Example: I play for a total of 2 hours. For the first 30 minutes I play 7-Studand NLHE. I stop playing 7 Stud after 30 minutes and continue to play Hold 'Emfor the next 1hr 30 min, for a total of 2 hours of hold 'em and 30 minutes ofstud. I make $50 playing stud, but lose $100 playing hold 'em. Thus my totalloss is $50 or $25/hour. But this tells me nothing about my individual gamerate. I actually made $100/hour playing stud and lost $50/hour playing hold'em. I can't log these seperatly because then my overall hours would be 2hr 30min. This works the same if you are playing two hold 'em games at differentblind levels. Any insight?Thanks.
The trains are on the same track, and they'll collide just outside of Des Moines at 7:35PM CST.
turn all of those mini sessions into bb or BB /hour or /100 and average all of them.