I have been playing a lot of .5/1.00 on PS lately. One thing that I am noticing is that I will win a big pot but then will lose a bunch of little ones. Playing NL I am very aggressive, but playing limit I find that I am much more passive. Every time I try to bluff at a pot someone with middle or bottom pair will call it down and win. This really causes me to give up on a lot of pots that, if I was playing NL, I would be winning. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?Thanks in advance.

someone with middle or bottom pair will call it down and win.
based just on this part of a sentence, what do you think you should do?as is already said, stop bluffingone more thing...

I would save any bluffing situations for heads up pots with players that try to play well. Just like higher limits some people just play for fun, and some are trying to make the best plays available to them. Pay attention to the table. Find the person that is playing good cards and paying attention to position. If you get in a pot with them you may be able to run a bluff by them. If you play a session for four hours this situation may present itself 2-3 times, so I would focus on how to beat the people that won't fold, instead of finding a way to beat the people trying to play well.