***partypoker 1,000,000 guaranteed***

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Table 181, up to 6500 after qq holds on a scary board, 10109j3
u should update your sig so i don't waste time looking for someone that isn't playing....I do see that JJProdsGrany is playing though...
Table 181, up to 6500 after qq holds on a scary board, 10109j3
u should update your sig so i don't waste time looking for someone that isn't playing....I do see that JJProdsGrany is playing though...
name is the same, sorry GrinderMJ table 181
Is gigabet______ the real one?
highly doubtful
updated my sig you god damn whiner :club:
I think it would be better if you just listed the sites and only put your name once. Its easier on the eyes I think :D
highly doubtful
I think it would be better if you just listed the sites and only put your name once. Its easier on the eyes I think :D
ooh good point, but too have an underscore, here let me refenaggle
highly doubtful
You should also remember to add your sig to your posts...
highly doubtful
I've had enough of your crap, table 149
highly doubtful
I've had enough of my crap too. It's cost me 2k chips already. Is there a lot of minimum raising going on at your talbe? seems like every hand on mine is opened for a minimum raise and it makes me not want to re-rase cause I know the one time I do, the jackass is going to have AA.
highly doubtful
I've had enough of my crap too. It's cost me 2k chips already. Is there a lot of minimum raising going on at your talbe? seems like every hand on mine is opened for a minimum raise and it makes me not want to re-rase cause I know the one time I do, the jackass is going to have AA.
hell no, at my table people make 20x bb raises ocasionally, and then show kings

drat, the new partypoker lobby screwed me up and i didnt find it til 2 minutes after it started. didnt look under the new events tab. moron.boooooo5000 starting chips and 20 minute levels, me likey very muchgl all who are playingty for changing your name Grinder, always forgot your party screenname.

drat, the new partypoker lobby screwed me up and i didnt find it til 2 minutes after it started. didnt look under the new events tab. moron.boooooo5000 starting chips and 20 minute levels, me likey very muchgl all who are playingty for changing your name Grinder, always forgot your party screenname.
so gay, was at 12000, then lost with aa vs. 22 and 1010 vs. a8, both times made a big raise preflop raise and got a caller who was out of position with those shitty ass hands, so retarded. Gonna bust soon, very disappointed
so gay, was at 12000, then lost with aa vs. 22 and 1010 vs. a8, both times made a big raise preflop raise and got a caller who was out of position with those censored ass hands, so retarded. Gonna bust soon, very disappointed
Should only be pissed off at yourself for the TT vs. A8 hand. =-o