the buy-in is 215!?someone loan a poor man $5...i will love whoever does forevermy name is Rah Graff on Pokerstars.  if anyone feels like staking, i'm right here. you'll make a profit.
started 2 hours ago, youre a bit late
well, i only have .03 cents on my account, i wasn't trying to get into the $200. i was just hoping to get a little thing going on Pokerstars again, and I can't deposit b/c the my bank doesn't allow it for my credit card.
Thats the same thing with my bank except its for Full Tilt and UB. Do you know why that is?
not really. i could look it up, but that would require work.
same thing happens ofr me. my credit card only works on ub.. and i enjoy stars..bah. i have you outkicked though... i have .04 in my account after my cashout!
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the buy-in is 215!?someone loan a poor man $5...i will love whoever does forevermy name is Rah Graff on Pokerstars.  if anyone feels like staking, i'm right here. you'll make a profit.
started 2 hours ago, youre a bit late
well, i only have .03 cents on my account, i wasn't trying to get into the $200. i was just hoping to get a little thing going on Pokerstars again, and I can't deposit b/c the my bank doesn't allow it for my credit card.
Thats the same thing with my bank except its for Full Tilt and UB. Do you know why that is?
not really. i could look it up, but that would require work.
same thing happens ofr me. my credit card only works on ub.. and i enjoy stars..bah. i have you outkicked though... i have .04 in my account after my cashout!
i wish there were still half-pence.
174K for first, not too shabby
I think they should have taken some off the bottom and put it at the top. First ITM place gets triple their buy-in. Guess it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other, cause i'm getting precisely 0% of the prize pool now!!

174k for first..in a prizepool of over $1m.. i cant believe that only 1st gets over 100k. paying the bubble payouts (500-549) 660$ is bad.. thats 3.2x the buyin.. quite steep

damn - out 1184/5506short stacked 2500 all in utg, blinds to 400-800 next hand, KKshort stack 1400 all in on the buttonbig blind raises all in 7400KK vs KK vs A88 on the flop 8 on the riverdisgusting

yeah it was a perfect turn card as it turns out...71k table 17... btrap86 is the name... gl all