live@thebike 20-40 lhe

These commentators have to be the most annoying mrons in the world.  Holy crap!
i have a funny feeling the OP is one of the hosts.

anyone remember the hand where a guy with AK suited (clubs) goes up against 99..flop comes Jc Qc x...and he just check calls all the way!!! WTF!??!?!?!? God I wish I had the roll to play 20-40 with those schmucks.

anyone remember the hand where a guy with AK suited (clubs) goes up against 99..flop comes Jc Qc x...and he just check calls all the way!!! WTF!??!?!?!? God I wish I had the roll to play 20-40 with those schmucks.
he had ace high
he had ace high
He had nut flush draw, nut straight draw, and two overcards. That is 13 outs to the nuts plus six more cards to pair...check calling the whole way with 19 outs is just being a donkey.
he had ace high
He had nut flush draw, nut straight draw, and two overcards. That is 13 outs to the nuts plus six more cards to pair...check calling the whole way with 19 outs is just being a donkey.
I was being fasicious(sic), cap that ho
he had ace high
I was being fasicious(sic), cap that ho
Whatever you say. I know you're probably just a mega-donkey at LHE.
These commentators have to be the most annoying mrons in the world. Holy crap!
i have a funny feeling the OP is one of the hosts.
You're not very bright are you? Look at my location before making yourself look like a complete fool.

i've been watching this a little bit today, but every once and awhile the feed gets really choppy. does anyone else experience this problem or is just my crappy internet connection?

I like Bart and Dave, they do a good job.
they offer more great advice than anyone out there. They are really solid players as well. two of the best out there.
I agree. They know a lot about NLHE, cash games specifically, and I feel if you watch the show night in night out, you'll be a better player for it.
i've been watching this a little bit today, but every once and awhile the feed gets really choppy. does anyone else experience this problem or is just my crappy internet connection?
Yeah, sometimes the feed freezes on me for a minute or two.
i decided to go down to the bike and crushed the NL table i played at. they were still doing live at the bike when i arrived, but it broke up by the time i left.
and, AND a $40NL table near the table i was at ($100NL) chopped the bad beat jackpot while i was there when aces full of queens lost to QQQQ. it was $11,000, i heard, with everyone at the table not involved in the hand getting $400 just for being in the right place at the right time. damn...
i decided to go down to the bike and crushed the NL table i played at. they were still doing live at the bike when i arrived, but it broke up by the time i left.
and, AND a $40NL table near the table i was at ($100NL) chopped the bad beat jackpot while i was there when aces full of queens lost to QQQQ. it was $11,000, i heard, with everyone at the table not involved in the hand getting $400 just for being in the right place at the right time. damn...
They hit the mexican poker nl jackpot on saturday nite for $100,000. Loser got 50, winner 25, and two others 12,500Now that's a jackpot.