people disecting every home game hand

So i play in a weekly tournament style home game wtih my buddies who are decent but they don't take it to the next level. Regardless..... after every hand they always end up showing their cards and saying their thought process and justifying every move they make and just yapping constantly about why they made the right move. It's getting to the point where you can't even play anymore reguraly because every hand turns into a heated argument over who made the biggest mistake. Anybody have any suggestions as to how i can just get people to shut up and play? I've started being very quiet and just playing and trying to lead by example but its just getting out of control.

One of my friends does this, but he's very very tight, so we don't hear it too often. Offer to deal for the night and when they start to talk about the hand ask for the cards so at least you can begin shuffeling and move it along. Hopefully if they do want to analyze they will realize they can do so without the actual cards in their hands.

I played in a 2 dollar horse tournament the other day.We all had stupidly deep stacks.-Some guy raises the pot blind preflop from the washroom while taking a piss.-Another guy reraises the pot while he's still pissing. -The guy in the washroom mutters (i raise(d) the pot). So the guy involved intepreted that as that he was reraising the pot (over the top of his reraise) and put the chips in the pot quickly. And he called.I look at the hole cards of the guy who's pissing and said "you dont want to do that, shit". They deal out the flop and i say "he has top two AND a nut flush draw". Someone else looks at his cards in awe, laughing at the whole thing. He actually had second pair no kicker.Guy who reraised preflop check/folds the flop and flips out, saying we should all take the game more seriously. :club: