hellmuth is starting a blog detailing his winnings!

I've seen the guy donk of thousands on UB, he didn't list any of that. He lost playing Chinese Poker on the airplane over to monte carlo, no record of that. He should have said, "these are the winning plays I have made since 1996, and my small losers"

I've seen the guy donk of thousands on UB, he didn't list any of that. He lost playing Chinese Poker on the airplane over to monte carlo, no record of that. He should have said, "these are the winning plays I have made since 1996, and my small losers"
He was writing specifically about the $1,000-$2,000 and higher mixed games only.

Maybe its because I don't actually HAVE PROOF that he is so poor at cash games... but think of this...If you watch any of the Espn Classic tapes of Hellmuth they always talk about how aggressive he was... the other players say the same as well.Post-Moneymaker Phil has played significantly less and may be one of the busiest poker players as far as endorsements and side ventures and so forth. He also choose to be more devoted to his family than others... He watches all these reckless young players come up that just love to attack Phil, the reputation he has created is condusive to getting "attacked". As many name players have all said they are forced to "tighten up" (just listen to the Mouth on the Circuit) Phil apparently has tightened up a little too much... but is this so bad? Now he has people think they can run-over him... and thats not necessarily a bad thing.. so he waits and makes good decisions when he has the best of it... There is no telling what he is capable of, or what will come out of it.... everyone loves to hate on him... but he's anotehr card player that is very amusing to watch... (as I said before his lack of an inner monologue should make you all happy as poker fans, even when it does get annoying)

i have watched hellmuth a lot on UB and he has won WAY more money than he has lost overall... one night alone he took 70K off matusow playing heads-up...

So according to Phil's numbers he has made a whopping $126,000 in the last 10 years playing cash games. Or $12,600 per year oooooooooohhhh Phil is a cash game master.

So according to Phil's numbers he has made a whopping $126,000 in the last 10 years playing cash games. Or $12,600 per year oooooooooohhhh Phil is a cash game master.
He was writing specifically about the $1,000-$2,000 and higher mixed games only.
Uh huh and at those levels hes averaged 1.26 big bets per year. Master.