donkeee no more

I have posted on here a few times in the past about nothing but to brag on this certain hand or how much I took off this guy, blah blah blah. I had a general concept of nl hold em play. I KNEW NOTHING, and on a smaller note, prob. still dont. I would win 100 , lose 75. Win 15, lose 50. Get angry and tilt my ass off till I was broke and then reload and donate some more. I took a small brk. , power read all the books I have seen mentioned here at fcp. Read em again and then started to play within my bankroll. Before, I would start at .5/.10 nl and get lucky and think I was ready for some 1/2. Ha, thinking back now, I can see that I was the donkey everyone kept talking about. No one thinks that this could be them but one day the light bulb went on over my head and I realized that things needed to change. I strongly suggest to read those books , just to get more info about things you might not think to look for or see. Now I read all the stuff on this forum so I know that some of you are past reading and are more advanced. Your post have also helped my play. Newbs, myself included, stop posting your dribble and read books and what these vets are saying in the strat section. I have a ways to go with all the donkeeeee money I have paid out , and the cost of the poker books but I think I am on my way. Thank you for the information you guys on fcp are writing about. You know you are.

TO SIMPLETON: YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE ONES I AM THANKING. WONDERFUL POST BY THE WAY WHAT ENTERS YOUR MIND TO ANSWER A POST IN THIS FASHION .

Your welcome. Now go away.
Shut the fuck up. Good post OP. Keep up the good work.
Since I don't think this type of reverse-flame has every occured on FCP before I think we need a new name for it. Nominations please?
TO SIMPLETON: YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE ONES I AM THANKING. WONDERFUL POST BY THE WAY WHAT ENTERS YOUR MIND TO ANSWER A POST IN THIS FASHION .
Don't worry about him, it was a good post. There's a lot of good stuff in the strategy sections.
Since I don't think this type of reverse-flame has every occured on FCP before I think we need a new name for it. Nominations please?
How about PWNED
Controlled burn. Using fire to to prevent out of control fires.
SS / SS2 And I got a ton of info from Harrington 1 & 2
have you read small stakes hold em?I've heard thats one of the best

Nice job man, I can relate.I was a weak/tight who eventually lost over time for a very long while. I read only one book and didn't really work on my game, and just thought i was heiniously unlucky for getting sucked out on, etc. I read a bunch of strat, etc. on this site, and I bought Phil Gordon's Little Green Book. I think after reading strat here and about 2 days with that book, I completely turned a corner. It was like it all made sense; I don't know if I can credit directly the forum or Phil's book or it was just like learning to ride a bike, but now I win very consistently and it's one of the best feelings in the world. Personally for me, the two problems were playing outside my bankroll ( I cared about the money too much) and not knowing how to bet in order not to get sucked out on and make donks pay dearly for drawing or calling with poor holdings. I got bankroll mgmt help from this forum and betting from Phil's book. Hope you see continued success.

Well done. I'm impressed. Wherever there is dumbassery. I'll be there.
I was thinking "Extinguished" or "Smothered" but they might be a bit awkward.I like "douched". Turd should probably pick as it was his effort....
Well done. I'm impressed. Wherever there is dumbassery. I'll be there.
Backdraft ? (Great movie by the way)
Very well done. I second the motion to nominate this as the term. All in favor?Seriously, I was going to nominate "retardant" but that would just be too easy.
Very well done. I second the motion to nominate this as the term. All in favor?Seriously, I was going to nominate "retardant" but that would just be too easy.
I'll second...errr...third that motion. He hasn't been back to the thread so I'll consider it quite effective as well.P.S. I've never seen Backdraft.
I'll second...errr...third that motion. He hasn't been back to the thread so I'll consider it quite effective as well.P.S. I've never seen Backdraft.
I didn't understand the Backdraft reference and I've seen the movie...
SS / SS2 And I got a ton of info from Harrington 1 & 2
have you read small stakes hold em?I've heard thats one of the best
SSHE is for limit, SS2 and Harrington would be better for NL
What about Burninated?
What about Burninated?
One of the best first posts ever.
What about Burninated?
One of the best first posts ever.
No... Lame ass.This name should have ended with Controlled Burn.It was clearly the best name for this type of burn.and not too mention quick.