daniel is married to the wrong woman.

I think it's funny that people say there wife wouldn't get mad.
That's because they don't understand women at all. Nice post. Made me laugh.All of you married guys who are curious how their wife would react. E-mail DN's blog to them and ask them how they would feel if that was you're on-line journal.I'm going to e-mail Mrs. Dreamcaster to get her 2 cents.
Haha. I like that comment about e-mailing it to them. They will be pissed you even thought about this idea and that you wouldn't know the answer! haha
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Dreamcaster said,"It seems harmless" and "Why would you need to see someone that you have not seen or heard from for 7 years or more?"She told me she would rather discuss it when she got home from work.I think this thread is interesting enough for general discussion regarding married people and opposite sex relationships.Discuss more.

There are times when a man needs to be upfront and completely honest with their wives....and there are other times where it is just better to STFU.Telling his wife that he caught up with an old friend, that happened to be a woman, while he was on the road is a good thing....good to get that out in the open. Where DN made the -EV play is when he started going on and on about her beauty, successes, and how significant a moment their meeting 7 years back was and how happy he was to see her, yada yada yada. Just leave it at....hey....saw this woman I was friends back a long time ago...we had a nice dinner......so how was YOUR day honey?Granted...he has posted blog after blog about how great Lori is.....but women have a mechanism that totally deletes any of that from memory once they read a blog like DN's last one. As I said in a post above.....just put on your bib, close your eyes, and pretend it's a watermelon.....and never....ever write about other women like that again. Just some friendly advice from a fellow member of the My Wife is Always Right Club. :wink:

Granted...he has posted blog after blog about how great Lori is.....but women have a mechanism that totally deletes any of that from memory once they read a blog like DN's last one.
:club: Yes, yes they do.

If i was to write a blog such as Daniel's my girlfriend would hang me and then we would talk about it.I am only assuming Lori knew about this meeting before hand otherwise she would have every reason to be angry. if she didn't know and read about it in the blog OH well..Hope you had a pre nup!

Kudos on the beautiful pic of Jessica.Yeah man, Daniel's last Blog totally disrespected his wife. You never say another woman changed my life forever??Your wife would feel horrible. Your wife should be the most important woman to ever enter your life. Come on man, thats obvious.Some things should be kept in your "head" Daniel! Or in the middle of the night you might lose yours!!muhahahahahahahaha

Kudos on the beautiful pic of Jessica.Yeah man, Daniel's last Blog totally disrespected his wife. You never say another woman changed my life forever??Your wife would feel horrible. Your wife should be the most important woman to ever enter your life. Come on man, thats obvious.Some things should be kept in your "head" Daniel! Or in the middle of the night you might lose yours!!muhahahahahahahaha
ya like ?amazing isn't she!

First let me say I have never met Daniel, or Lori and therefore have NO IDEA (outside of his blog) what kind of people they are, or the state of their marriage (which is none of my business).It is astonishing to me how many of you can reply commenting on what Lori must be thinking, and how terrible of husband Daniel must be, and how none of you would ever even fathom committing such a horrendous act as seeing an old friend. Now I may be only 20 years old and a college student, but it bewilders me that so many of you are so ready to cast judgment on something you hardly know anything about.I do have a girlfriend and call me a sinful bastard but I have old friends( girls) who live on the other side of the country( I live in Boston) and if I flew out to L.A. I would go and see and catch up with. If my girlfriend through a hissyfit about meeting up with old friends then I think we would have to have a long serious talk.Others argue that where Mr. Negreanu went wrong, was that he just not saw an old friend, but he then decided to "glorify" her in his blog. Maybe I am misguided but I think Mr. Negreanu tries to make his blog interesting and attempts to write about various issues. I thought his latest blog was very appealing because it brought the reader into his life. I THINK Mr. Negreanu probably thought it would be a change from his usual "poker talk." Maybe he wrote such nice things about the lady because he was proud of where she is in life and what she does. I know I am very proud of other women that I know, but that doesn’t mean that I am ready to leave my girlfriend for them.I am sure Mr. Negreanu would say the most important person in his life is Lori, and she has changed his life too. There have been a myriad amount of people who have changed my life over time whether it be a friend, teacher, family member, coach, ect. The truth is none of us know the story behind the blog. Maybe Lori has heard about her before and thought the blog was nice. Just maybe Lori doesn't think it is a big deal at all (which it isn’t); Just maybe some of you are wrong.NOW personally I think everyone of you guy's marriages is messed up. How can you be married and not have enough trust to allow each other to see old friend. I think the days are numbered for many of your marriages. Personally I think your all messed up and maybe a tad jealous of someone else’s marriage. Just because you aren’t happy doesn’t mean you have to bring down other peoples marriage losers. I want to talk a +/- on all of your marriages. I know I could make a fortune. Most of you claim all this trust but then totally contradict yourselves in your later writings. I would have to think your wives would think you guy's are pretty jealous people; I would say the days are numbered for each one of you!!...........................Now, didn't that last paragraph seem like I was mean spirited and ignorant. After all how could I have any idea what types of marriages you guys are in. Who am I to tell you how to live your lives? Who am I to tell you that your wife is looking to divorce? Well guys that’s exactly how all of your posts seem.

My wife came in today and told me she's been chattin with an old friend she went to highschool with. Apparently his name is Alex Rodriguez and he plays baseball. She's flying out to NewYork to have dinner with him then their gonna go sight seeing. I just booked her a room at a 4 star hotel because I don't want her to feel rushed and I want her to be rested when she comes back home. I hope she has a great time, maybe even grab me an autograph!!!

Hi.....I'm 20 years old and just got my first sniff a few weeks ago. This is my first post on this forum and I'm going to make my debut by being as gay as humanly possible.
FYPWelcome to FCP....oh yeah...Skeletor has something to say..............wiz_skeletor_gay.jpg
My wife came in today and told me she's been chattin with an old friend she went to highschool with. Apparently his name is Alex Rodriguez and he plays baseball. She's flying out to NewYork to have dinner with him then their gonna go sight seeing. I just booked her a room at a 4 star hotel because I don't want her to feel rushed and I want her to be rested when she comes back home. I hope she has a great time, maybe even grab me an autograph!!!
is it the REAL A-Rod or just a minor leaguer with the same name?
is it the REAL A-Rod or just a minor leaguer with the same name?
I assume A-Rod means Alex Rodriguez.I must admit I know nothing about baseball since my life consist of playing cards 70 hours a week at the Borgata. I'm not sure what team or leagues he currently plays in/for but I remember my wife telling me he used to play for a team called the Mariners.
Hi.....I'm 20 years old and just got my first sniff a few weeks ago.  This is my first post on this forum and I'm going to make my debut by being as gay as humanly possible.
FYPWelcome to FCP....oh yeah...Skeletor has something to say..............wiz_skeletor_gay.jpg
I don't post here often,a ton on CardPlayer though.I just wanted to give props to you for two ****ing hilarious posts.This one,and the first one telling DN to put on his bib.Classic.+1
Cool blog Daniel...its cool that you and Lori have that trust...apparently its a rarity these days...
Not meaning any disrespect towards Daniel and his relationship with Lori, but most times when the man has serious $$$, like Daniel does, the woman finds ways to overlook these sorts of situations. Again, not saying this is the case with Daniel and Lori, but it certainly could be.Money is definitely a powerful influence over women, and men that have it reap the benefits of that power, where men without it don't get the same respect.
How can you be married and not have enough trust to allow each other to see old friend.
This is the reason why I'm no longer married. She had serious trust issues and wouldn't ever let something like this happen with me. And once I figured that i I was done. I don't put up with mistrust when I've given no reason to be mistrusted. That shit don't float!

I could almost see the viewpoint some of you had if the girl from the past was someone he was dating or had slept with, but they were just people who met randomly in the past catching up. Why would his wife get bent that they had dinner?... unless he tried to hide it, which I'm guessing he didn't if he wrote a whole blog post about it...

I could almost see the viewpoint some of you had if the girl from the past was someone he was dating or had slept with, but they were just people who met randomly in the past catching up.  Why would his wife get bent that they had dinner?... unless he tried to hide it, which I'm guessing he didn't if he wrote a whole blog post about it...
I don't think anyone is saying that Daniel did a bad thing here. Let's put it this way.....does DN deserve to take some heat from Lori about his meeting and subsequent blog.....absolutely not. How many times to husbands take heat from their wives for things they deserve it for?So....although DN didn't do anything wrong persay......he didn't necessarily make the most prudent decision by going into such detail in the blog.From a guy point of view....I think we are pretty much in agreement that what he did is no big deal. It is from the husband point of view that we mourn for our brother.Oh...and thanks Whale_Hunter for the compliment......I aim to please. :-)
I could almost see the viewpoint some of you had if the girl from the past was someone he was dating or had slept with, but they were just people who met randomly in the past catching up.  Why would his wife get bent that they had dinner?... unless he tried to hide it, which I'm guessing he didn't if he wrote a whole blog post about it...
Who says they didnt sleep together 7 years ago? I for one dont think there was anything wrong with the blog, I just think its too bad DN failed to put a ring on her finger back then, since he thinks shes so great now.
Cool blog Daniel...its cool that you and Lori have that trust...apparently its a rarity these days...
Not meaning any disrespect towards Daniel and his relationship with Lori, but most times when the man has serious $$$, like Daniel does, the woman finds ways to overlook these sorts of situations. Again, not saying this is the case with Daniel and Lori, but it certainly could be.Money is definitely a powerful influence over women, and men that have it reap the benefits of that power, where men without it don't get the same respect.
Dog, I feel really bad for Lori.
Who says they didnt sleep together 7 years ago?  I for one dont think there was anything wrong with the blog, I just think its too bad DN failed to put a ring on her finger back then, since he thinks shes so great now.
He did. That's what platonic means. Honestly, look it up!Put a ring on her finger? She's some girl he met in the past and hung out with a bit, she recommended some books to him. Judging by the story he had no idea what impact that would have had on his life at the time... so ring on her finger? Jeez. And just because he thinks she's a great girl doesn't mean anything in relation to his wife. I think lots of girls are great, but not The One.Jeez. You guys must all be stuck on the fact that he mentioned she was a model or something. In any case this is all harmless stuff. Do you people get out of the house much?
Oblivious wrote:  Who says they didnt sleep together 7 years ago? I for one dont think there was anything wrong with the blog, I just think its too bad DN failed to put a ring on her finger back then, since he thinks shes so great now.  He did. That's what platonic means. Honestly, look it up!  Put a ring on her finger? She's some girl he met in the past and hung out with a bit, she recommended some books to him. Judging by the story he had no idea what impact that would have had on his life at the time... so ring on her finger? Jeez. And just because he thinks she's a great girl doesn't mean anything in relation to his wife. I think lots of girls are great, but not The One.  Jeez. You guys must all be stuck on the fact that he mentioned she was a model or something. In any case this is all harmless stuff. Do you people get out of the house much?
Wrong. He said his meeting with her recently was platonic. He doesnt say it was platonic seven years ago. I know what platonic means and I dont have to look it up; thanks anyway.