the offical fcpfc standings

Nice job figger. If only the people running this thing were as half as organised as you, we'd maybe know exactly what is going on.
Excuse me???
Seriously. Custom has done a lot of work on this and so have I. And if need be I'll take over the score keeping responsibility but we thought SFKid would do it. Let's just try to be a little fair people
I completely agree. Custom, SFKid, Smoke and I'm sure others have done a lot of work and have done a great job considering all the curve balls that have been thrown them.The only reason I have been keeping track is because I wanted to know where my team stood...I've railed every match to support my teammates and support the competition in general.I don't think it hurts to have a few people keeping track just to be sure the points are awarded accurately.
I agree and we welcome any help. Do you want to take over keeping track of the games and scores? If not I'll just start a new thread and can take it over
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job figger. If only the people running this thing were as half as organised as you, we'd maybe know exactly what is going on.
Excuse me???
Seriously. Custom has done a lot of work on this and so have I. And if need be I'll take over the score keeping responsibility but we thought SFKid would do it. Let's just try to be a little fair people
I completely agree. Custom, SFKid, Smoke and I'm sure others have done a lot of work and have done a great job considering all the curve balls that have been thrown them.The only reason I have been keeping track is because I wanted to know where my team stood...I've railed every match to support my teammates and support the competition in general.I don't think it hurts to have a few people keeping track just to be sure the points are awarded accurately.
I agree and we welcome any help. Do you want to take over keeping track of the games and scores? If not I'll just start a new thread and can take it over
I will gladly keep track of the points. I don't mind if someone else does too, sort of a double check. Some of the login names are different from forum names, so the hardest part is sometimes figuring out who is who, but is easily resolved just by asking.I will start a new thread posting the scores. Custom, if you would do me the favor of putting a sticky on it.Thanks.

I am so sorry guys I have been away for the past few days.Figger thanks for keeping track of the points.It cant hurt to have an extra person keeping track of the points.Again please take it easy on custom.This is my job.I may not update it right away,but I will always get the update before the next match.

I am so sorry guys I have been away for the past few days.Figger thanks for keeping track of the points.It cant hurt to have an extra person keeping track of the points.Again please take it easy on custom.This is my job.I may not update it right away,but I will always get the update before the next match.
No problem. SFKid, go ahead and keep the updated point count in this thread. I'll keep tracking too and will let you know if I have something different.Good luck to everyone tonight. Well, not everyone...just edub.

Update for the scores:My team (Floppy Nuts): +140PMJackson's Team: +100Zimmer's Team (Donk Squad): +70So that means the new standings are:1.KDawg's team 380 pts2.Figger's team 310 pts2.PmJackson's team 310pts3.Sfkid's team 210 pts5.Custom's team 170 pts5.Donk Squad 170 pts6. Floppy Nuts 140 pts6.Suited_Up's team 140 pts8.Royaltour's team 0 ptsWill you check that SFKid and make sure it's right?

I've got different than Smoke. Here's how I have it.Team Total PointsKdawg 380Figger 310PM Jackson 270SF Kid 210Custom 170Zimmer 170Suited_Up 140Smokewagons 140Royal 0The only difference is Patrick's team. I have the individual's for that team as follows:1/30/2006 Therrinn placed 3rd for 70 points, 2/5/2006 Don Giovanni placed 2nd for 100 points and last night, 2/6/2006, Patrick finished 2nd for another 100 points. Total 270.Please let me know if you have something different.Thanks.

I haven't kept up with every single match. I was just basing it off the original standings SFKid had on the OP of this page (when 5 matches had been played). I just thought those were already right. If you've been keeping up with them all then youre probably right. One problem though: Your standings are through 6 matches and according to my math the total number of points should add up to (140+100+70)= 310 and 310 * 6= 1860So now your points add up to 1790 and we are missing 70 points. Now we've played 7 matches and in this latest match the results were:Royals team: +140PMJacksons team: +100Smokewagons Team (Floppy Nuts): +70Think you could go back and recheck the matches if you have them recorded?

So now your points add up to 1790 and we are missing 70 points.
Only 2 people showed SuperBowl Sunday. Thus, no third place finish.
What he said...
I've got different than Smoke.  Here's how I have it.Team Total PointsKdawg           380Figger           310PM Jackson          270SF Kid           210Custom           170Zimmer           170Suited_Up           140Smokewagons    140Royal               0
Royals team: +140PMJacksons team: +100Smokewagons Team (Floppy Nuts): +70
Thus, current standings after 7 matches are:Team Total PointsKdawg 380PM Jackson 370Figger 310SF Kid 210Smokewagons 210Custom 170Zimmer 170Suited_Up 140Royal 140
I've got different than Smoke.  Here's how I have it.Team Total PointsKdawg           380Figger           310PM Jackson          270SF Kid           210Custom           170Zimmer           170Suited_Up           140Smokewagons    140Royal               0
Royals team: +140PMJacksons team: +100Smokewagons Team (Floppy Nuts): +70
Thus, current standings after 7 matches are:Team Total PointsKdawg 380PM Jackson 370Figger 310SF Kid 210Smokewagons 210Custom 170Zimmer 170Suited_Up 140Royal 140
That's what I have.
That's what I have.
Then post it. :-)
SFKid is doing the offical posting in the beginning of this thread.
What he said...
This should be played overi dont care if team had the choice to play, That day,and tuesday Feb 14th should not be included, and should not be an issue.Comon organizers, this is supposed to be fun, not a mandatory match on a day you should be spending with a significant other
What he said...
This should be played overi dont care if team had the choice to play, That day,and tuesday Feb 14th should not be included, and should not be an issue.Comon organizers, this is supposed to be fun, not a mandatory match on a day you should be spending with a significant other
I've said this since we first start doing the schedule. I don't think we should include Suberbowl Sunday and Valentines. I even asked anyone if there was anyother dates that we needed to keep out. But when we moved sites these dates were included and so we just went with it. Custom is the one in contact with the support at FCP about this and with the rescheduling we've already had to do I'm not so sure they'd be willing to do anymore. But I guess it's worth a shot.What do you think Custom?
SB Sunday has to count, because the match was already played. I don't think you would have a single complaint if the 14th was rescheduled.
the first two matches didnt count.why didnt it end at the 1st match if there was confusion? which teams won SB sunday anyways?
SB Sunday has to count, because the match was already played. I don't think you would have a single complaint if the 14th was rescheduled.
the first two matches didnt count.why didnt it end at the 1st match if there was confusion? which teams won SB sunday anyways?
The first two matches didn't count because there were technical problems which prevented teams from having a player in them (no ticket = no play). That wasn't the case on SB Sunday, every team had their tickets and could have / should have been represented, but for whatever reason 7 teams failed to show up. For the record, Don Giovanni is on my team and showed up as scheduled, but I wouldn't be feeling any sympathy for us and talking about throwing the results out if he hadn't. I'd just chalk it up to points we need to make up later. Again, the 7 teams that didn't play *could have*, which is a totally different situation than the first two matches where it wasn't possible for certain teams to be represented.

Announcements