the offical fcpfc standings

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to tonights top 3.1. Vick2. Brando3. CapthowdyThis is how I have the standings.----Team------Total Points1 - Smokewagons - 8002 - PM Jackson - 7503 - Figger - 6204 - SF Kid - 5904 - Kdawg - 5906 - Royal - 5507 - Zimmer - 3708 - Custom - 3409 - Suited_Up - 280

Sorry but Vick will be taking the win tonight and putting the Floppy Nuts even farther into first place
I have said it before and I will say it again...Best 8th round pick....EVER!!!!!!!

It was a great match, but we all know Brando took a horrible beat to keep you guys in first place. JJ vs 66, Vick turned a set to cripple Brando. Not that it was entirely unexpected, after all, we *are* the bad beat team. Great match by both players, one was just that much luckier is all :club:

It was a great match, but we all know Brando took a horrible beat to keep you guys in first place. JJ vs 66, Vick turned a set to cripple Brando. Not that it was entirely unexpected, after all, we *are* the bad beat team. Great match by both players, one was just that much luckier is all :D
Win or Lose, I stand by my statement...Best 8th Round Pick EVER!!!I did recieve a bit of good fortune on that hand JJ vs 66, but w/o a little luck, nobody ever wins!!! I was just happy to be in a position to get my team points...the win was gravy.Sometimes the cards hit ya funny. Here I won a big match for my team, that may garner some cash at a later date but not now, when I hit a 2 outer to seal it. 2 days ago I made my biggest cinderella run in tourney ever...I had a guy catch a 3 outer on the turn in a $3 rebuy to cripple me to $27 chips (Blinds like 200/400 or around there...) Somehow I not only stay alive a few hands more, but I actually get enough chips to play again...anyway I make it to the final 21 people or so, I get KK in the BB and 2 all ins in front of me...1 guy w/ J10off (small stack push) and the other had 99...flop 6 7 rag, turn 8, river...9!!! I lose to both obv and get KO'd. Had I won I would have had a 700k stack and a very very good shot at the FT where 1st was I believe over 5k!!! Oh not to mention all those lost TLB points...but I am not bitter!!!! :club: (Bizzle...I do get madder each day over this...lol)So...for the good of my team I'll take the good fortune...for the good of my bankroll I wish it had come a few days before!!!!Later

Congrats to tonight's top three.1. Ivanscrazy2. BunnyFCP (Allie?)3. AJS510Here's how I have the learderboard. Looks like a new leader.P - Team - Total Points1 - PM Jackson - 8202 - Smokewagons - 8003 - Royal 6504 - Figger - 6205 - SF Kid - 5905 - Kdawg - 5907 - Zimmer - 5108 - Custom - 3409 - Suited_Up - 280

Congrats to tonight's top three.1. Ivanscrazy2. BunnyFCP (Allie?)3. AJS510Here's how I have the learderboard. Looks like a new leader.P - Team - Total Points1 - PM Jackson - 8202 - Smokewagons - 8003 - Royal 6504 - Figger - 6205 - SF Kid - 5905 - Kdawg - 5907 - Zimmer - 5108 - Custom - 3409 - Suited_Up - 280
Viva la Jopke!Pwns
Yes...Allie. :DWoohoo...I pulled us from 6th to 3rd!
Viva la Jopke!Pwns
I feel like the token girl who stands in right field for three innings picking dandelions because the intramural softball team loaded with varsity players needed someone with an extra X chromosome to take up space so that they could meet the minimum requirements to get the plastic trophies.I WANT TO BAT, DAMMIT!(And no one-outer quads this time, maybe).

If we don't get you in there soon, there's going to be an entire week of Team Dunkin Donuts because no one else will have any tickets left. I'll schedule you for next week, when do you want to play?

If we don't get you in there soon, there's going to be an entire week of Team Dunkin Donuts because no one else will have any tickets left. I'll schedule you for next week, when do you want to play?
Whenever the dandelions are in full bloom.

Congrats to the top three tonight.1. Jesusguy2. Therinn3. PkrfloozieHere's how I have the standings after tonight's match.P --Team - - Total Points1 - Smokewagons - 9402 - PM Jackson - 9203 - Royal - 6504 - Figger - 6205 - SF Kid - 5905 - Kdawg - 5907 - Zimmer - 5108 - Custom - 4109 - Suited_Up - 280

Thanks! I was on my game tonight. It was a good game.
Jesus...Atta Boy!!!!You beat a very good opponent in therrinn tonight.Keep it up Team Floppy Nuts!!!!

Im trying hard guys... I played nearly perfect my first two matches and got sucked out on both times.. Still managed a third... I am coming on strong tonite. Get up Floppy Nuts.... :club:

Im trying hard guys... I played nearly perfect my first two matches and got sucked out on both times.. Still managed a third... I am coming on strong tonite. Get up Floppy Nuts.... :club:
I'll be there railing. GL!

GG to all who played tonight. I had connection problems all game and managed to royally misplay my last hand, but I did manage to put a few more points on the board for team Suited_Up. GL to Royal and Lefty and sorry about my F'ed up connection.

Congrats tonight's top three.1. Royal2. Leftygolfer3. CincikidHere's how I have the standings after tonights match.P --Team--------Total Points1 - Smokewagons -- 9402 - PM Jackson -- 9203 - Royal -- 7904 - SF Kid -- 6905 - Figger -- 6206 - Kdawg -- 5907 - Zimmer -- 5108 - Custom -- 4109 - Suited_Up -- 350

Announcements