daniel's wpt borgata updates day 1!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokerwire:Blinds IncreaseThe players returned from their break to level 3 with the blinds at 100-200. There are approximately 369 players remaining.
^^^Patty being on top of things like usual.^^^
:oops: Ty. I do try.
Hey Patty did you see Daniel doing his Scotty Nyugen impression in Scotty's interview with Cardplayer? LMAO, its too funny. Everybody go check it out at www.cardplayer.com
Thanks doublemeup! that was great!
Hey Patty, has there been any early KO's?
Pokerwire:Recent EliminationsRecent eliminations include: Arthur Azen, Frank Kassela, and James English. Also, Roland Israelashvili goes home. That is all that they have mentioned so far.
people are probably asleep...they started this tourny early... :shock: gl DN and keep up the good worrk Patty.
naw, it started at 11 am est. patty is just posting in pacific timeanyway, I wish my ass was there. I was told about this structure 6 weeks ago, but haven't been able to have the money to play any sats. I want to see action bob make another final table here
people are probably asleep...they started this tourny early... :shock: gl DN and keep up the good worrk Patty.
naw, it started at 11 am est. patty is just posting in pacific timeanyway, I wish my ass was there. I was told about this structure 6 weeks ago, but haven't been able to have the money to play any sats. I want to see action bob make another final table here
who's action Bob?
Seems like regular tournaments with over 500 players are a thing of the past?
i think so. with 10k tournaments happening all the time, there's a finite amount of fish willing to put up 10k to play with pros

Ivey Takes A Nap? Log: Matt Matros was overheard at his table mentioning that Phil Ivey has headed back up to his room for a nap. He is not eliminated, his chips are still at the table. With the slow blind structure and $25,000 in starting chips, there is plenty of time for play later. 10 bucks says he was up all night playing the side games.

Hi Patty. thanks for everything of course.Been busy remodeling the bathrooms but checking in here from time to time. Love the updates, very convenient.Re-peat, Re-peat! Give Daniel our best wishes! :-)

Hi Patty - We were in church when the tourney started. Was checking through lunch. Really appreciate your keeping us updated. PS Say hi to Lori for me if you're at the house.

Hi Patty - We were in church when the tourney started. Was checking through lunch. Really appreciate your keeping us updated. PS Say hi to Lori for me if you're at the house.
Hi! ok, will do! :wink:
I told you people were at church!
What 10k buyins were regularly pulling in 500 players?
I just got the feeling that all the WPT tournaments last year had more than 500 players, I might be wrong though...
What 10k buyins were regularly pulling in 500 players?
I just got the feeling that all the WPT tournaments last year had more than 500 players, I might be wrong though...
I got the feeling most of the WPT events were 250-400 range..I may be wrong though.BTW, Danmark > Sweden. Just sayin'.
Hi Patty - We were in church when the tourney started. Was checking through lunch. Really appreciate your keeping us updated.  PS Say hi to Lori for me if you're at the house.
I told you people were at church!
lol, yes you were right! :wink: