offical dn updates for wsop circuit tunica day 3!!

Good Luck Daniel :club: I'm giving full credit for DN's success thus far in Tunica to Patty. I think she's good luck.
:oops: TY missidaho for the kind words, but I think for DN, things are just all coming together right for him. Please continue puting out those positive vibes to him!
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fu.ck'em up Daniel! Kick some a.ss! Patty thanks again. Annoy the idiots that say anything bad against you. You're doing a great job, keep it up!
Can we get some clarification from the judges?
haha, yeah, how should patty annoy them?Oh, and patty, thanks for the updates here, you're pretty cool in my book.wanna go out sometime?

Daniel's table today:78 1 Kia Mohajeri 77,60078 2 Ernest Shepherd 132,50078 3 Miguel Mateo 31,80078 4 Lee Markholt 169,60078 5 Daniel Negreanu 140,20078 6 Larry Satterwhite 34,60078 7 Bruce Sturgeon 13,60078 8 Michael Tait 40,40078 9 Wendell Barnes 67,900

Patty - can you see the action?  If you don't get any updates fron DN, can you let us know if he's just dragged a big pot?  Not sure of your vantage point...Cheers.
she's not there, she's getting text messages from him

Looks like he's got a pretty favorable draw, really..This was kinda tucked away on Card Player, so I figured I'd post it here..A Familiar Face on the Leaderboard The most refreshing sight on day two was Daniel Negreanu reminding people why he was able to dominate tournament poker back in 2004. It's no secret that Negreanu had a disappointing 2005 -- while he earned over $450,000 in tournaments last year, most of it was from his third place finish a year ago here in Tunica. Since last February, Negreanu has only earned about $10,000 in major tournaments. But Negreanu played well on day one, and strengthened on day two, finishing the day in fifth place with $140,000 in chips. Negreanu looks more comfortable in a major tournament than he has in a long time, and that makes him a dangerous player -- especially with chips. Here are the top five chip leaders heading into day three: 1. Don Barton - $244,200 2. Brian Lamkin - $218,900 3. Lee Markholt - $169,600 4. Daniel Alaei - $140,900 5. Daniel Negreanu - $140,000 As one of the most popular players in the game, any success by Negreanu can only help the game of poker. It'll be fun to see how he fares on day three. The remaining 27 players will return for day three on Thursday at 12:00 noon CST. Return to CardPlayer.com for complete live coverage of all the action as these players fight for the nine seats at ESPN's final table. -- Report by BJ Nemeth

Patty - can you see the action?  If you don't get any updates fron DN, can you let us know if he's just dragged a big pot?  Not sure of your vantage point...Cheers.
No, I can't see the action. I know what you guys know from pokerwire and cardplayer. Only updates from Daniel will I post in the original post. But updates from pokerwire and cardplayer I will just do a regular post. If you guys don't beat me to it. lol :wink:

From Cardplayer.comWendell Barnes doubles through Ernest ShepherdWendell Barnes limped from middle positon, Kia Mohajeri limped from late position, Ernest Shepherd raised to 4.8k from the cutoff, Daniel Negreanu called from the big blind, Barnes called. and Mohajeri folded. The flop came [Q♣][9♥][5♣], Negreanu and Barnes checked, Shepherd bet 10k, Negreanu folded, Barnes pushed all in for 36.3k more, and Shepherd called. The players showed:Wendell Barnes [Q♠][9♠]Ernest Shepherd [K♥][K♦]The turn and river came [7♦][3♥] and Barnes two pair took the pot.

From Cardplayer.comWendell Barnes doubles through Ernest ShepherdWendell Barnes limped from middle positon, Kia Mohajeri limped from late position, Ernest Shepherd raised to 4.8k from the cutoff, Daniel Negreanu called from the big blind, Barnes called. and Mohajeri folded. The flop came [Q♣][9♥][5♣], Negreanu and Barnes checked, Shepherd bet 10k, Negreanu folded, Barnes pushed all in for 36.3k more, and Shepherd called. The players showed:Wendell Barnes [Q♠][9♠]Ernest Shepherd [K♥][K♦]The turn and river came [7♦][3♥] and Barnes two pair took the pot.
WOW

Date / Time: 2006-01-26 10:40:00 Title: Negreanu is Proud of His Kings, Even Without Any Action Log: Brandon Adams raises to $8,000, and Daniel Negreanu reraises to $20,000. Adams folds, and once the pot is pushed to Negreanu, he says, "Should I show or not show? Aw, I'm too proud of 'em." Negreanu flips over pocket kings, and he's clearly in a good mood at the start of day three.

Date / Time: 2006-01-26 10:40:00  Title: Negreanu is Proud of His Kings, Even Without Any Action  Log: Brandon Adams raises to $8,000, and Daniel Negreanu reraises to $20,000. Adams folds, and once the pot is pushed to Negreanu, he says, "Should I show or not show? Aw, I'm too proud of 'em." Negreanu flips over pocket kings, and he's clearly in a good mood at the start of day three.
Settin' em up... Next time it'll be 23s. :club:

Negreanu is Proud of His Kings, Even Without Any Action Log: Brandon Adams raises to $8,000, and Daniel Negreanu reraises to $20,000. Adams folds, and once the pot is pushed to Negreanu, he says, "Should I show or not show? Aw, I'm too proud of 'em." Negreanu flips over pocket kings, and he's clearly in a good mood at the start of day three.

Daniel in a good mood=great poker playInteresting because i just heard an interview from after he won his bracelet in 2004 and he said "when things are going well in your personal life, you are happy and as a result your poker play improves." How ironic?

From Cardplayer:Daniel Negreanu busts Bruce Sturgeon:Daniel Negreanu raises to $5,000, Bruce Sturgeon reraises all in, and Negreanu calls with Ac-Ks. Sturgeon shows Ad-4c, and he's dominated here.The flop comes Kc-9d-4h, and both players flop a pair. But Sturgeon is drawing even slimmer now with just two outs left in the deck. The turn card is the 3s, the river card is the 7c, and Bruce Sturgeon is eliminated in 26th place.