the official flame kowboykoop thread

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt read anything i havent heard before. very unoriginal koop
yeah...I'm sure you've heard tons of people using the name "BOB SAGAT" like I do. Whatever, I, like everyone else in the world, don't really care what you think.
i didnt read anything i havent heard before. But you're still my hero koop
:twisted:
keep is my hero :roll:
spademan is the best. nothing comparesnothing :wink: (first time I have ever laughed out loud in the year I've been lurking here)well done spademan, well done
spademan is the best. nothing comparesnothing :wink: (first time I have ever laughed out loud in the year I've been lurking here)well done spademan, well done
what did spademan do!?!?! What does he have to do with anything here!??? Am I missing something????
what did spademan do!?!?! What does he have to do with anything here!??? Am I missing something????
a flamer asking who spademan is is like a guitarist asking who jimi hendrix is.
a flamer asking who spademan is is like a guitarist asking who Angus Young is.
I know who he is...I was just trying to figure out what Spademan did that made him "laugh out loud for the first time" or whatever.....oh, and uh...FYP
yeah...I'm sure you've heard tons of people using the name "BOB SAGAT" like I do. Whatever, I, like everyone else in the world, don't really care what you think.
Koop it's definitely 100% Bob Saget with an EOther than that very good job I laughed
Koop it's definitely 100% Bob Saget with an EOther than that very good job I laughed
oops. My bad on that. Saget. SagEt. Got it. Thanks.
a flamer asking who spademan is is like a guitarist asking who Angus Young is.
I know who he is...I was just trying to figure out what Spademan did that made him "laugh out loud for the first time" or whatever.....oh, and uh...FYP
dannyg knows whats going onkowboypm dna4ever, ;)but seriouslyhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...7681&highlight=read the WHOLE page. Funny as hellVatche even has it for his sig. now
bumpity bump bump i'm a narcissistic mother f*cker.
FYP
It is a thread ALL ABOUT ME created by.......NOT ME. This is a thread dedicated to and all about the man known as KowboyKoop.
my point is you are basking in it. not that i wouldn't be, but i'm a narcissistic f*ck too. to be honest, i think i just like that i finally know how to spell narcissistic.i forget - do i have the steelers or seahawks?EDIT: just found this post...January 18
snip  Super bowl predicitions everyone?i hope it's Seattle vs Pit
:club:
FYP
It is a thread ALL ABOUT ME created by.......NOT ME. This is a thread dedicated to and all about the man known as KowboyKoop.
my point is you are basking in it. not that i wouldn't be, but i'm a narcissistic f*ck too. to be honest, i think i just like that i finally know how to spell narcissistic.i forget - do i have the steelers or seahawks?EDIT: just found this post...January 18
snip Super bowl predicitions everyone?i hope it's Seattle vs Pit
I have Seattle. We have a bet on it...right??? Could you please remind me what the terms were...or a link?? I forgot the specifics. :club:
FYP
I have Seattle. We have a bet on it...right??? Could you please remind me what the terms were...or a link?? I forgot the specifics. :club:
good - i was originally going to bet on seattle, but then i realized everyone seems to be picking them (with the spread), and so i'm going pittsburgh. don't feel good about it though.we had a signature-change bet. don't remember specifics. we'll find the thread later.cheers
FYP
good - i was originally going to bet on seattle, but then i realized everyone seems to be picking them (with the spread), and so i'm going pittsburgh. don't feel good about it though.we had a signature-change bet. don't remember specifics. we'll find the thread later.cheers
Yeah..just can't remember what you and I are supposed to say when we lose....yeah, I'll search for it tomorrow or whatever, but we'll definitely honor it.