30-1 on the flop (no joke)

lets put in a worse case here.It capped 3-way on the flop.Pot excluding your bets: 37, so you are getting 9:1 more Reasonable Possibility:Flop is 3 bet, 4 way29+9= 38:3 or about 12.6 : 1It's draw heavy and overs are really dirty.I call one at a time and hope it stops.Rationale kinda goes out in 15 BB pots on the preflop*** read replies ****I call 2 back to me as long as 3 others are in....yeeah..right, like I could fold this.I have to see that turn!

ok general consensus is call, i convinced myself and actuary backed up calling 2 more back to us. so:FCP 10 handedRISE is MP1 with A :club: Q :club:PF: UTG limps, UTG+1 raises, UTG+2 calls, RISE 3-bets, MP2 caps, MP3 calls, 3 folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, RISE callsFlop:(29 SB) 2 :D 5 :diamond:6 :diamond:UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 bets, RISE calls, 1 fold, MP3 raises, BB calls, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, RISE callsTurn:(18.5 BB) 7 :D BB checks, UTG+1 bets, RISE calls, MP3 raises, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, RISE...enough equity here to 3-bet? or just call hoping to hit the last runner?

just callyou are 4.1 : 1 to hit flushawesome flop.PR capper folds for 2 bets, PR limpers/cold callers are betting and raisngthats about as good as you can get on the flop, lots of dead money, and just 2 more bets to call, 4 handedthen on turn the pfr wakes up again.

so who other than me raises this flop? I'm thinking... HOLY SHIT THAT POT IS HUGE!! RAISE RAISE RAISE RAISE RAISE.I bet if aseem was here he would agree with me... I think raising cleans up an out maybe 2... and If you do raise it's less likely to get 3 bet behind you?cmon...what would ron mexico do?

so who other than me raises this flop? I'm thinking... HOLY censored THAT POT IS HUGE!! RAISE RAISE RAISE RAISE RAISE.I bet if aseem was here he would agree with me... I think raising cleans up an out maybe 2... and If you do raise it's less likely to get 3 bet behind you?cmon...what would ron mexico do?
What outs are you cleaning up? I seriously doubt that AA, KK, QQ, or AK are folding to two cold with 30+ bets in the pot.Just call the turn. Spike the club and tilt the table. Poker can be fun! :club:

the rest of the hand played out like this if anyone cares....RISE is MP1 with A :) Q :club:PF: UTG limps, UTG+1 raises, UTG+2 calls, RISE 3-bets, MP2 caps, MP3 calls, 3 folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, RISE callsFlop:(29 SB) 2 :) 5 :diamond:6 :diamond:UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 bets, RISE calls, 1 fold, MP3 raises, BB calls, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, RISE callsTurn:(18.5 BB) 7 :club:BB checks, UTG+1 bets, RISE calls, MP3 raises, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, RISE callsRiver:(26.5BB) 10 :) BB checks, UTG checks, RISE checks, MP3 bets, BB folds, UTG calls, RISE raises, MP3 calls, UTG callsfinal pot: 32.5 BBRISE shows A :) Q :) MP3 mucks 8 :club: 9 :D UTG mucks Q :D Q :D that's right, MP3 called 4 cold with 89off....

i knew someone was gonna say that....you really dont think MP3 is betting after he raises both the flop and the turn?if i bet and he raises it's probably folding the others. if i c/r and he 3 bets ive trapped them for a few extra bets.

in a pot that big I don't see anyone folding for 2 that calls 1.He might fear the flush against 3 others and shut down.He also may not raise for fear of the flush and you get an overcall or two.He might raise, you get an over call, and you 3-bet for 6 BB total profit... who knows, for me, i fear a shut down by my opponet when the flush hits.

not after he's raised the flop and the turn. if i had the FD on the flop, yes. since it was backdoor, it's less obvious. it looks like we just have overpairs and overcards.if he has 2 pair or better, I think he bets this river 90% of the time.