• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'm back....Almost time for the 40k guaranteed on Pokerroom :club:

If I get lucky and win the bracket, do you think the jersey should be number 76 with my last name on the back, or with the word clubs on the back where the name goes?

Over 800 entrants, this is gonna be a hell of a tournament...And with an hour of rebuys to :huh:EDIT:Started with 1079 players

what up biatches... just got back from pwning the bike for 20+ hours...
How'd you do pckts? I see that you pwned, but how much are we talking?
only like $450, should have been about 200 more but some dipshit decided to call a $15 raise with Q4 suited and hit two pair on the flop...
Is that all from the $40 1-2 NL game? That's pretty decent.

yeah mengh... funny thing is, I went on my way home from work and got there about 12 midnight... went through $100 in an hour and decided to go home... I had some chips at home so I decided to go back since I prolly would just sit at home and do nothing... so I came home, changed, grabbed a hundo chip and went back and got there at about 2am... I usually get there at 4am and that's when all of a sudden the cards started going in my favor...side note: I got pwned by the bike's imitation shrimp fried rice...

yeah mengh... funny thing is, I went on my way home from work and got there about 12 midnight... went threw $100 in an hour and decided to go home... I had some chips at home so I decided to go back since I prolly would just sit at home and do nothing... so I came home, changed, grabbed a hundo chip and went back and got there at about 2am... I usually get there at 4am and that's all of sudden the cards started going in my favor...side note: I got pwned by the bike's imitation shrimp fried rice...
Imitation shrimp fried rice is rigged.Congrats on the good night though.

good morning, day, afternoon, evening, night....I should go to bed... I've been up since 1230pm thursday... 35 hours... that's why I think some of my posts are somewhat incoherent... is that a word...

hello and goodbye farkers...just got in from pwning the home game, expanding my point lead and a little after partyalso: I'm going to do awards at the end of the 13 week qualifiers, to be given out at the final match...I need (relatively serious) ideas and ways to word themall i have now isplayer of the year (which needs to be reworded since it isnt really a year)and most improved playeri need at least 3 more... no negative ones either.. we wanna make it a positive experience for all :club:

Morning everybody!Looks like The Hideout had a quiet night - I was around, but since I couldn't post twice in a row, not much to tell.Congrats to pckts and Cdub for their victories! :club::D:D:D

hey yallso maybe i can actually be on the show tonite instead?or did we just stop doin that all together?
I hope not!I think pckts was busy last night....

Whats up BMW? :club: Does anyone know the prize for the Heads-up Bracket Freeroll?

hey now!I wish I had known about this HU freeroll thing so I coulda got in. My chances of winning got pwned by me not even getting in :club:**EDIT - TOP O DA' MOTHAFUC|<IN PAGE!!#!@#!!

hey now!I wish I had known about this HU freeroll thing so I coulda got in. My chances of winning got pwned by me not even getting in :club:**EDIT - TOP O DA' MOTHAFUC|<IN PAGE!!#!@#!!
I made it in just under the wire - I have Ferguson winning the whole thing...I'm currently playing in a 20k guaranteed on Pokerroom
what's your name on therewhat table are you on
risebluelion, tournament table Gabarone