• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.Its getting kind of old now though.Always the bridemaid, never the bride....out in 6th for 3850.Grinder - PM forthcoming
okkk, you played great by the way, rough way to go out. congrats on the 4k
Too bad ya gotta pay $192.50 Grinder
Thanks guys.Its getting kind of old now though.Always the bridemaid, never the bride....out in 6th for 3850.Grinder - PM forthcoming
Yeah I'm real bummed about that.It woulda been real terrible to have to give him 1k.
Yeah I'm real bummed about that.It woulda been real terrible to have to give him 1k.
It sure would've. I think if that happened, Grinder would dissapear :wink:
double you have it backwards, you swap percentages as a sign of like respect or faith in another person's tourney ability. He cashed big, so transfers to me, but if i cashed that amount i would owe him. it's not like because he cashed 4k i owe him 5 percent of his winnings, i think you are a little confused
double you have it backwards, you swap percentages as a sign of like respect or faith in another person's tourney ability. He cashed big, so transfers to me, but if i cashed that amount i would owe him. it's not like because he cashed 4k i owe him 5 percent of his winnings, i think you are a little confused
Yes i am a little confused. So he owes YOU money? So the person who cashes has to pay the other person 5%? Doesn't really make any sense because the better he does, the more he gets screwed.
Yes i am a little confused. So he owes YOU money? So the person who cashes has to pay the other person 5%? Doesn't really make any sense because the better he does, the more he gets screwed.
well think about it, you do it with somebody who you feel is also a good player, on the hope that he will cash big and you can take a pecentage of his profits, starting to understand? Buttsauce swapped because he thought i was playing well and that i had a chance to cash big, thus giving himself a small piece. hoepfully this helps
well think about it, you do it with somebody who you feel is also a good player, on the hope that he will cash big and you can take a pecentage of his profits, starting to understand? Buttsauce swapped because he thought i was playing well and that i had a chance to cash big, thus giving himself a small piece. hoepfully this helps
Ok yeah i get it now. Thanks a lot. I'm intrigued and interested in doing this in the future. Sounds like a lot of fun.