Time to diss out anyone you really hate in poker..but in a nice way :D. This will be the 'don't edit me please!!!!!' post for me today :). Which poker player do you 'dislike in playing styles' the most? That is, who doesn't deserve to be known as 'great'. If your choice isn't on here, please post whom and why. These are of personel reasons to me, so sorry if I offend anyone.

You will learn to love me on the forum if you frequent it enough, because I contribute absolutely nothing. You didn't spell a few of the names on the list right, but you can edit it, and I don't feel like searching for the correct spellings either so you are on your own now grasshopper.

Freddy Deeb is a excellent player and so is Matusow. Farha is the best PLO player out there and Ben Affleck doesn't proclaim to be a great player, he just likes playing a lot and has the $$$. Many pros rate him as pretty good considering how long he's been playing. I was watching the 2003 Final table and the field down to 27 and really Moneymaker made some weak decisions. Calling off his chips with 33 and then calling Tomer's all-in with A2. What on earth makes you think that A2 is a good hand to be calling off chips. Tomer could have two high cards(which he sorta did) and you'd be a 53% fav. If he has a decent Ace your dominated. If he even has 22 your now a 2-1 dog. Yeah Moneymaker is real good, watch hgis play on Battle of the Sexes(granted the show generally sucks, but Moneymaker is either trying too hard or not trying at all)

From what I have seen with play to Freddy Deeb, he is decent but has some flaws in him. I can't say I am all-knowing, but I feel Deeb is one of the..well...ungifted players in poker. He knows how to play, and plays to the best he can, but doesn't have the sixth and seventh sense.. I guess. I don't know, I just don't like him for some odd reason.Farha was on there because he is way too predictable with reads and such. Whenever Farha is about to fold, or thinking on folding, he shuffles chips with his left hand. Not to say Farha is horrible, because he is far from it, but Farha is moreso a weaker player out of the ones in my vocabulary :D .Dun make fun of my vocabulary! >.<...........STOP IT!

Farha was on there because he is way too predictable with reads and such. Whenever Farha is about to fold, or thinking on folding, he shuffles chips with his left hand. Not to say Farha is horrible, because he is far from it, but Farha is moreso a weaker player out of the ones in my vocabulary :D .
But Sammy is pretty darn cool. I love to watch him play. Nikki

yeah Sammy is awesome. He is probably one of the few guys I'd walk up to and try to strike up a conversation just to shake his hand."I'm so hot right now. I'd put a cigarette in my mouth but I'm afraid it'd light- and there's no smoking in here."^ Not exactly right but close. You gotta love that game

From what I have seen with play to Freddy Deeb, he is decent but has some flaws in him. I can't say I am all-knowing, but I feel Deeb is one of the..well...ungifted players in poker. He knows how to play, and plays to the best he can, but doesn't have the sixth and seventh sense.. I guess. I don't know, I just don't like him for some odd reason.
must be the shirt
Farha was on there because he is way too predictable with reads and such. Whenever Farha is about to fold, or thinking on folding, he shuffles chips with his left hand.
way to steal a tell from moneymaker's dad. Hey, we can watch ESPN too. needless to say farha shouldn't be on here. the worst pros would be the ones we never hear about because they never make final tables.

I'd have to go with Mike the Mouth. While he may be a great player (and he is, his winnings prove it) i just get embarassed for him. While trash talking is one thing, he just takes it a bit to far and just ends up making an ass out of himself. I hate watching him play, just my opinion.