poker forum titles.. officially changed.

only if the girl in your avatar is going to be there.anyways, i'm watching Conan O'brien, i can't go to bed now!i just had a superstar from carls jr with extra "special" sauce. damn food taste sooo good when you're high like a kite!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had some wendy's, junior bacon cheesburgers sooo good.Conan is the man, is it the one with the animal guy?
those bugs totally freaked me out. thats why i started the biggest fear thread
This was the original layout for earning your forum title under your username:Username: Post Count RequiredPoker Forum Newbie : 0Poker Forum Regular: 21Poker Forum Nut: 51Poker Forum Groupie: 101Poker Forum Veteran: 301Because the forum has grown so large over the past year, the old layout has become heavily outdated. So we've changed it up accordingly:Poker Forum Newbie : 0Poker Forum Regular: 100Poker Forum Nut: 250Poker Forum Groupie: 500Poker Forum Veteran: 1000Cheers,Gov
Don't realy care for it, but ok.
Here comes the rush of meanlingless posts!!!
Shutup you groupie!! Who do you think you are?!....a veteran?? NO, NO, NO!! Not on my watch pal.+2
Why the changes? Can anyone tell me?
The explanation is like three posts above yours.
Here comes the rush of meanlingless posts!!!
Shutup you groupie!! Who do you think you are?!....a veteran?? NO, NO, NO!! Not on my watch pal.+2
Why the changes? Can anyone tell me?
The explanation is like three posts above yours.
Duh,Thanks.