**official live at the bike thread**

**official live at the bike thread**The show is live everyday from 9pm c.s..-12pm c.s.t.It also replays on a loop starting 1 hour after the live show ends each day, and continues to replay usually until 2 hours before the next new show starts on the following day at the same time.They have Full Contact Poker listed as an official forum, however we have been slacking by not starting a thread everyday.I know many of us fcp'ers watch the show regularly but do not create a new thread everyday, so I have created this thread to be an ongoing thread for Live @ the Bike.If you want to comment on the days show or discuss the play or players post in this thread so we don't have to make a new thread everyday.Hopefully this helps us all enjoy the show even more.

I think they said August, but i'm not sure. Its around the time of the Legends of poker event.
I should of known that considering they keep talking about the "Legends of Poker" Tourney coming up. Thank YouSometimes my stupidity amazes me.
Jerry is a huge fish :shock:
Jerry is just the owner of the lakers....he has it to blow
but why blow it? I would rather spend the money on something else then donate it to the sharks.
but why blow it? I would rather spend the money on something else then donate it to the sharks.
Why blow it? entertainment. It is just like why do people blow 100 playing 3-6. I'd say 20k to him is like 100 bucks to most of us
Why blow it? entertainment. It is just like why do people blow 100 playing 3-6. I'd say 20k to him is like 100 bucks to most of us
I would say 20k to him is like $1 or 2 to most of us.
I'm disappointed.Jerry makes it 3 to go preflop with Krablar, wins the hand and doesn't do the dance...
:dance:
I would say 20k to him is like $1 or 2 to most of us.
good point i didn't bother doing the math