dumb commercial

Anyone seen this?"Good cheese comes from happy cows, and happy cows come from California. Real, California cheese."Is that a joke? Buying "California Cheese" would be like buying "Florida Corn" or a "Montana Potato".Sure, you probably could, but why would you want to?

there are a billion stupid commercials manpersonally im about sick of all those mens body spray commercials, especially the one where the black dude gets gang tackled by about 5 chicks. what kind of moron sees those commercials and actually thinks "if i buy this i will get laid"

I heard California cheese is laid back and lazy.

Anyone seen this?"Good cheese comes from happy cows, and happy cows come from California. Real, California cheese."Is that a joke? Buying "California Cheese" would be like buying "Florida Corn" or a "Montana Potato".Sure, you probably could, but why would you want to?
That is too funny, I was just talking about that the other day and was like wtf???
i am glad to hear that i am not the only one to have that conversation. Midwesterners unite! lol. as a wisconsinite, i cannot believe that someone had the nerve to show that commercial in this state.

The BK "King" commercials that insert him in NFL plays are fun to watch, but are just a bit creepy

Worst commercials ever = PartyPoker.Multi-billion dollar corporation and that crap is their advertising campaign? Give me a break.
But the kids just go wild when they see Mike Sexton!He glows!Sexton.jpg