what do i do? all actions seem to be spew.

I'm in sb with AQ0, folded to villain in mid position who raises. I only have 40 hands on him but he his stats are 36/16/1.3. I 3 bet from sb and BB folds. Villain just calls we get heads up. From is 3 6 8 rainbow. I bet, villain raises. I fold.

I'm in sb with AQ0, folded to villain in mid position who raises.  I only have 40 hands on him but he his stats are 36/16/1.3.  I 3 bet from sb and BB folds. Villain just calls we get heads up.  From is 3 6 8 rainbow. I bet, villain raises.  I fold.
If it was to fold to that, why did you 3 bet AQ oop preflop ? If flop had been A 6 8 rainbow and action the same, would you have folded too ? If not, why ? What hands do you think he might have ?

i dont understand what u r afraid of hereif he has 88s ur scrwed. but other then 88s or Aces, u still have a shot. if u were going to fold to a raise on the flop, u wasted ur money pf. maybe he has 10s, jacks or somthing, and doesnt want you to see anymore cards cheaply. i call his raise and see what the turn card is, and try to re-avaluate.i dont think this is a fold situation.

I'm with some others here, why are we 3-betting AQ very out of position??? Around back, sure, do it all day long, but what advantage to we give ourselves 3-betting this hand from the SB?

I'm with some others here, why are we 3-betting AQ very out of position???  Around back, sure, do it all day long, but what advantage to we give ourselves 3-betting this hand from the SB?
I think the point that was being made was why would you give up so quickly if you thought your hand was that good pf compared to villians range.3-betting pf is incredibly standard.