the dancing lock

Through out the day I have been playing online and watching football. The only thing I have been able to focus my mind on is The Dancing Lock.Is anyone else having this problem today or am I going crazy over it.I thought it was stupid at first, but has grown on me (like the Krablar Thread). This is quite possibly the funniest icon I have seen in my life.If this thread is useless, please Lock It Up!!

Petoria.....Turd????TY Smoke
Was it Turd's originally?? I thought it was Petoria. Got to give credit where credit is due.... Thanks Turd!
NO WAY, Cmon on, who is the Master of the Pictures on this site?2 guesses and the 1st doesn't count......wasn't either of them, they just took it over.
Was it Turd's originally?? I thought it was Petoria. Got to give credit where credit is due.... Thanks Turd!
NO WAY, Cmon on, who is the Master of the Pictures on this site?2 guesses and the 1st doesn't count......wasn't either of them, they just took it over.
Oh OK I got it now. The pic master himself. Should have known. I guess I just say the copies and figured it started with them.Thanks SpecBrad! You all better now?
That leaves only one: DNA
Oh OK I got it now. The pic master himself. Should have known. I guess I just say the copies and figured it started with them.Thanks SpecBrad! You all better now?
I am fine bro, but its not me....Do u know who I am talking about?
Yeah it's got to be DNA Right?
DING DING, gues we can now LOCK this thread up
Yeah it's got to be DNA Right?
Fo Shizzle
DING DING, congratulations1yw.gif
DING DING, congratulations1yw.gif
LOL, you are a PARTY Wh ore.....NH