wpt's big screw up!

Fluff.. If you really act, in real life, the way you do here, I'm guessing you have very few real discussions or meaningful debates. If you ever talked to me, the way you've addressed Cookie, in this thread, you'd likely be trying to pick your teeth up off the ground with broken fingers. Knock it off. She's been nothing but respectful to you--and she didn't/doesn't have to be.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The WPT is made for TV, they don't care about anything else but how well it rates on the tube.In this case, people want to see all-ins and pros.

FluffDog, I don't respond to rudeness, and I especially don't respond to demands from you. That's why I'm not participating in this discussion anymore. Flame me, be rude, whatever. I have other things to focus on in my life. Maybe you should, too.

FluffDog, I don't respond to rudeness, and I especially don't respond to demands from you. That's why I'm not participating in this discussion anymore. Flame me, be rude, whatever. I have other things to focus on in my life. Maybe you should, too.
rudeness?you appear to be lying.discussion?you appear to have not been discussing much.I have asked you questions, first nicely, and now i guess rudely.as the above states.the facts are the truth, and I stated the facts.are you above answering a question.you seem to be dodging mine like a politician.
rudeness?you appear to be lying.discussion?you appear to have not been discussing much.I have asked you questions, first nicely, and now i guess rudely.as the above states.the facts are the truth, and I stated the facts.are you above answering a question.you seem to be dodging mine like a politician.
:wall: Get a clue, man.

I understand the taping concerns associated with filming a long event, such as a WPT final table. But I do think it needs to be pointed out that the WSOP is able to film their final tables (with 10 people generally, not 6) without speeding up the blind structure. Does ESPN have some mysterious cost cutting methods that have not yet been discovered by the WPT and the Travel channel.I have heard explanations for the rather substantial difference in the final table formats, but really do not understand why the WPT insists upon its' structure. It seems to me the film crew would stick around a couple more hours, so they could have the possibility of filming a Chris Ferguson or Paul Phillips. I truly believe the exodus of players will only get worse unless something is changed.