i'm a vet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post counts don't matter. Grow up.
Be gone troll.
I thought you Joined date was Jan 2, 2006, in which case I was going say that you have had way too much time on your hands. Jan 2, 2005, however...that's fine.
This forum...and alot of others...pisse me off at first. But I realized that I'm to old to understand alot of internet humor....But I'm trying.
Call me when you have 3000 posts... I don't care otherwise.
and i thought i was gonna be a big deal when I hit 1000 posts...boy was I wrong.
Call me when you have 3000 posts... I don't care otherwise.
and i thought i was gonna be a big deal when I hit 1000 posts...boy was I wrong.
You were right...It doesn't matter.
Does this mean I can post numerous meaningless posts without reprocussion because I'M A VET?!?!?!?!? KEEEWWWWWL
You're an animal doctor? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
No, I just kill em and grill em
Does this mean I can post numerous meaningless posts without reprocussion because I'M A VET?!?!?!?!? KEEEWWWWWL
GREAT avatar. The Shield is the greatest thing that has ever happened. I would watch that show continuously, if they'd only air it that way.
GREAT avatar. The Shield is the greatest thing that has ever happened. I would watch that show continuously, if they'd only air it that way.
I changed it in honor of the Strike Team's comeback on 1/10/06 10PM PST.Vic Mackey rules :twisted:
I changed it in honor of the Strike Team's comeback on 1/10/06 10PM PST.Vic Mackey rules :twisted:
"Chaya".I'm switching to a Shane avatar.
Does this mean I can post numerous meaningless posts without reprocussion because I'M A VET?!?!?!?!?  KEEEWWWWWL
Shane is an idiot...but fun to watch. When he urinated on that guy in Season 1 I cried wirh laughter. Or when they kidnapped the NBA player an his response was, "I've gotta call my bookie!"
Does this mean I can post numerous meaningless posts without reprocussion because I'M A VET?!?!?!?!?  KEEEWWWWWL
Shane is an idiot...but fun to watch. When he urinated on that guy in Season 1 I cried wirh laughter. Or when they kidnapped the NBA player an his response was, "I've gotta call my bookie!"
Shane is the dumbest man alive. That's what's great about him. The pissing on the guy was classic.
This was the best one I could find. I want one of the snarll on his face when he capped the Armeniam mob boss at theh end of Season 3.

Shane is the dumbest man alive. That's what's great about him. The censored on the guy was classic.You're right and your avatar change was for the better. Shane is a tough guy, but an idiot

Shane is the dumbest man alive. That's what's great about him. The censored on the guy was classic.You're right and your avatar change was for the better.  Shane is a tough guy, but an idiot
I hope they bring Tavan back. He was the biggest bad-ass ever. Fucking Shane!
Shane is the dumbest man alive. That's what's great about him. The censored on the guy was classic.You're right and your avatar change was for the better.  Shane is a tough guy, but an idiot
Tavan is a badass. He whooped Shane's ass until his scraunty Matrix wife clocked him with the iron. One of my favorite scenes was when he slipped the bullet out of the chamber when they were interogating that guy about the murder of Claudette's ex.I'm like, "This dude is bad!!" I thought he would replace Shane at that time. Do you think Vic will kill a Strike Team member this year??
Tavan is a badass. He whooped Shane's ass until his scraunty Matrix wife clocked him with the iron. One of my favorite scenes was when he slipped the bullet out of the chamber when they were interogating that guy about the murder of Claudette's ex.I'm like, "This dude is bad!!" I thought he would replace Shane at that time. Do you think Vic will kill a Strike Team member this year??
I don't think so. Lem is too nice, Ronnie is too much in the background, and Shane is back on Vic's good side. I think they might bring Vic down this season. :cry: