what's wrong with daniel

Is it that people know he running bad and taking a few more shots against him....have they found something in his play that they can use against him. Or has expectation been so HI from him and us FCP'ers. that we are not giving him a chance.Or is he trying to have too much fun at the table and loosing concetration.Pro atheletes always watch tapes of themselves to see what they are doing wrong or right.That might not be a bad idea...?I watched the replay or the Borgata when daniel won and said WOW...that's the Daniel we all know.I think anything less than 2 decent cashes in the next 4 tourney's will be a major disapointment.Good luck the rest of the way!

Poker is a game that involves luck and skill; in 2004 Daniel had a lot of both and did very well. In 2005 he had less of both and did poorly. It happens to every pro in tournaments and cash games. The good news is that I beleive he still posted a profit for 2005. Many pro will post losses for an entire year at some point in their career.

Is it that people know he running bad and taking a few more shots against him....have they found something in his play that they can use against him. Or has expectation been so HI from him and us FCP'ers. that we are not giving him a chance.Or is he trying to have too much fun at the table and loosing concetration.Pro atheletes always watch tapes of themselves to see what they are doing wrong or right.That might not be a bad idea...?I watched the replay or the Borgata when daniel won and said WOW...that's the Daniel we all know.I think anything less than 2 decent cashes in the next 4 tourney's will be a major disapointment.Good luck the rest of the way!
Poker is a game that involves luck and skill; in 2004 Daniel had a lot of both and did very well. In 2005 he had less of both and did poorly. It happens to every pro in tournaments and cash games. The good news is that I beleive he still posted a profit for 2005. Many pro will post losses for an entire year at some point in their career.
i think something like a 200k profit from tournies

just stop these idiotic threads. i feel like we need petoria to lock up every thread in general.There's this thing involved of games of incomplete information and chance called variance. Large field no limit hold 'em tournaments have perhaps the highest variance of any for of poker. If this doesn't make sense to you, please investigate the concepts until you reach a similar conclusion.Oh yeah, andSTOP MAKING STUPID FUCKING THREADS ABOUT HOW DANIEL IS "DISAPPOINTING" YOU IF HE DOESN'T CASH.

just stop these idiotic threads. i feel like we need petoria to lock up every thread in general.There's this thing involved of games of incomplete information and chance called variance. Large field no limit hold 'em tournaments have perhaps the highest variance of any for of poker. If this doesn't make sense to you, please investigate the concepts until you reach a similar conclusion.Oh yeah, andSTOP MAKING STUPID ****ING THREADS ABOUT HOW DANIEL IS "DISAPPOINTING" YOU IF HE DOESN'T CASH.
It's a bad run. Shit happens.
Name another pro who would be considered to be on a "bad run" when making $200k and playing nearly every large event. Okay, maybe Ivey. MAYBE.The bar was set very high after 2004. He still had a good year in 2005. It's not a bad run.
just stop these idiotic threads. i feel like we need petoria to lock up every thread in general.There's this thing involved of games of incomplete information and chance called variance. Large field no limit hold 'em tournaments have perhaps the highest variance of any for of poker. If this doesn't make sense to you, please investigate the concepts until you reach a similar conclusion.Oh yeah, andSTOP MAKING STUPID FUCKING THREADS ABOUT HOW DANIEL IS "DISAPPOINTING" YOU IF HE DOESN'T CASH.
GOD Damnit, do we have to see one of these threads everytime DN doesn't cash?
Just for your info...if Daniel never cashes again it will not affect my life or anyone else in this forum..for the most part!So I was just trying to possibly come up with some constructive critism.So if you don't have any move on to the next fucking thread!!GOT IT ??
just stop these idiotic threads. i feel like we need petoria to lock up every thread in general.There's this thing involved of games of incomplete information and chance called variance. Large field no limit hold 'em tournaments have perhaps the highest variance of any for of poker. If this doesn't make sense to you, please investigate the concepts until you reach a similar conclusion.Oh yeah, andSTOP MAKING STUPID censored THREADS ABOUT HOW DANIEL IS "DISAPPOINTING" YOU IF HE DOESN'T CASH.
DittoAnd I wish I had a crappy year were I only made $200,000 :roll:
just stop these idiotic threads. i feel like we need petoria to lock up every thread in general.There's this thing involved of games of incomplete information and chance called variance. Large field no limit hold 'em tournaments have perhaps the highest variance of any for of poker. If this doesn't make sense to you, please investigate the concepts until you reach a similar conclusion.Oh yeah, andSTOP MAKING STUPID censored THREADS ABOUT HOW DANIEL IS "DISAPPOINTING" YOU IF HE DOESN'T CASH.
200k sounds good to us..BUT...it's only what 8% of 2004. If ya make 50k a year and only make 4000 the next year it's a bad year!!
just stop these idiotic threads. i feel like we need petoria to lock up every thread in general.There's this thing involved of games of incomplete information and chance called variance. Large field no limit hold 'em tournaments have perhaps the highest variance of any for of poker. If this doesn't make sense to you, please investigate the concepts until you reach a similar conclusion.Oh yeah, andSTOP MAKING GREAT THREADS ABOUT HOW DANIEL IS "DISAPPOINTING" YOU IF HE DOESN'T CASH.
DID YOUR MOMMA NOT LOVE YOU ENOUGH ?????
Has anyone ever been snowboarding? I hate snow but I've always thought it looked fun. Anybody?
Last time I went snowboarding I was 15 and bashed up my knee so badly I could barely walk for two months (lost my balance and fell on an exposed rock, I was at a park). That was 14 years ago and I still have the scar. So no, I stick to skis personally.