anyone on here ever actually hung out with daniel

I saw Annie Duke with her kids at a Chipotle, does that count?
Not unless you stuffed her burrito. :club:
eeewwww
The tournament section, or the NLHE? Nevermind, obviously NLHE based on the stakes. I browse once in awhile, but normally I assume someone will post the correct (or what I deem to be the correct) answer to whatever question is posted. My problem is I can't make a quick post - it's just not in my nature, so I end up over-writing and wasting too much of time.You asked so nicely though, so I'll make an effort to check both that and the tourney section daily. ;-) Patrick
Then you have the exact opposite problem that most of us have. Thanks though..much appreciated.
Was she beating them mercilessly with whip made of hemp?
Is this just a random comment or is there some sort of story behind it? Because her kids were a little out of control in there...
I don't have any cool stories to add, but at least we can say that we hung out with redpill before he got hit by a bus.
Believe me... the diabetes one was wayyyyy funnier.

One time Daniel told me I was overqualified to be his personal assistant. He said he was afraid I'd only stick around for a little while before hightailing it to law school. I told him he was full of crap and that I would gladly mortgage my future to cater to his every whim. Anyway, the very next day I enrolled in law school, and I never heard from Daniel again.True story.

One time Daniel told me I was overqualified to be his personal assistant. He said he was afraid I'd only stick around for a little while before hightailing it to law school. I told him he was full of crap and that I would gladly mortgage my future to cater to his every whim. Anyway, the very next day I enrolled in law school, and I never heard from Daniel again.True story.
Very interesting, any word on what the job payed?
yep.all the NBA jam and golden tee you could play, and about 20 bucks for every odd job, which u would later end up playing vs DN and company for later on anyways.
Was she beating them mercilessly with whip made of hemp?
Is this just a random comment or is there some sort of story behind it? Because her kids were a little out of control in there...
No, there isn't a background story. I just thought it sounded funny. Plus, it ties in with the rumor/fact that she's a crazy hippie bitch.
yep.all the NBA jam and golden tee you could play, and about 20 bucks for every odd job, which u would later end up playing vs DN and company for later on anyways.
He has to pay travis a salary every year.
says you, I'd be paying a hourly wage, salary for his job? pfff

I've never met Daniel, but I did get to play in a Sit N' Go with Greg Raymer in 2005. It was at the IGN Live event in Anaheim, Poker Stars ran 9, 20 person tourneys throught out the day. The winners of each tourney got to return at the end of the day and play with Greg for an entry to a WPT Satellite. He pushed all in with Jacks on the first hand and was called by pocket Queens that held up. After busting out on the first hand he sat and answered questions for the rest of the tourney. Here's what he said: Best poker book to read: Theory of Poker Hardest part of WSOP 2005: Getting to the rest room. Advice for playing poker: Don't make mistakes.He was extemely friendly, nice and took pictures with everyone. It was quite a day.

says you, I'd be paying a hourly wage, salary for his job? pfff
That's true, he must make an hourly wage, what a lucky bastard, would love to have that job, Daniel probably takes care of him too.

My close friend is friends with him. One night in March of 04 he introduced me to Daniel at the Bellagio and we BS'ed for a little bit. Daniels game just broke and he asked us where we were playing. We were playing a 4/8 limit game. He proceeded to sit at our table with $105,000 in chips! First he asked if any one had change for a $5,000 chip which with his delivery was pretty funny. Then he proceeded to raise every hand without looking at his cards until the river came, then he would either fold or reraise. It was pretty comical cause about half the players didn't know who he was! I'm writing this as i'm wearing my flexfit blue autographed FCP hat that's autographed "To Brian, Play Good Cards, Daniel Negreanu" that my friend got me when he saw Daniel at the FCP Weekend at the Wynn a few months back.KingBriOfLV

My close friend is friends with him. One night in March of 04 he introduced me to Daniel at the Bellagio and we BS'ed for a little bit. Daniels game just broke and he asked us where we were playing. We were playing a 4/8 limit game. He proceeded to sit at our table with $105,000 in chips! First he asked if any one had change for a $5,000 chip which with his delivery was pretty funny. Then he proceeded to raise every hand without looking at his cards until the river came, then he would either fold or reraise. It was pretty comical cause about half the players didn't know who he was! I'm writing this as i'm wearing my flexfit blue autographed FCP hat that's autographed "To Brian, Play Good Cards, Daniel Negreanu" that my friend got me when he saw Daniel at the FCP Weekend at the Wynn a few months back.KingBriOfLV
That's a cool story, sounds like fun, did you end up having a winning session?
That's a cool story, sounds like fun, did you end up having a winning session?
Yeah but barely. Daniel cost me money!