just when you thought nobody could top hellmuth.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm ...In poker , we grade on a curve . In poker, if she is attractive , you give her a number between 1-10.Liz is definitly a '10' , in the poker world. There arent many women at that level , in the poker world.So , While she's a 10 in the poker world , she's about a 6 in the real world ( I.M.O) . She's a big fish in a small pond.

If she ever makes a WPT Final Table she will get a lot of press because she is so hot.  She is very good.  In a poll on fcp someone made of who thew 2nd best woman player in the world was,(I did not make this poll)Daniel Negreanu chimed in and said he voted for her.  http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ight=poll+womenDaniel posted,
I voted for Liz also.  She seems to be the most talented for sure, does well in the cash games with her own money, and has decent tournament results.  Of the list, she just might be the only one who did it all by herself.  Fronting the money, and grinding her way up "Harman" style.    At this point, I believe only her, Tran, Gallagher, and Violette play any high limit at all.  Of those four, I think Liz not only has the best future, but is also currently the most talented.  That sentiment has been echoed by several notable players at the Bellagio.
I guess her site is ready if, no when, she hits it big time. If Daniel and other pros say she is the second best woman player in the world, this should be inevitable then.
Daniel's bangin a hot asian chick right now. Who do you expect him to pick?

Some of you people act like you've never seen a self consumed asian woman with a boater dye job and + EV rack. I guess ive been blessed or cursed to have them around me all my life. Evy still gets my vote as the hottest woman poker player.