five best actors

1. Robert Redford 2. Robert Redford 3. Robert Redford 4. Robert Redford 5. Robert Redford C'mon, The Sting, Butch Cassidy, Indecent Proposal, The Natural and many more I can't even think of. Also, I'm a heterosexual male, I just like his acting.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to figure out if Ed Norton gets so much props because he was in roundersactually his debut in primal fear was so amazing and then with american history x and fight club but to tell you the truth other than being ok in the score I haven't seen him in a decent role since although i heard he was really good in 25th houryou know who I always think is really good and i wonder why he doesn't get any decent roles is Treat Williams - he was just a god as Michael Ovitz in Late Shiftand then he's stuck in like Substitute 3 and he's actually pretty decent in thatAnyone see A history of violence in America William Hurt was fantastic what happened to that guy's career?Btw - Brad Pitt's best role ever and its a small one is Floyd in True Romance he's not the greatest movie stoner of all time because that's Sean Penn in Fast Times but given that he's only on screen for like two minutes and comes close its pretty impressiveLike I said if I have to pick one guy to see in a movie its Sam Jackson but man he must remember what its like to be poor and dying for roles because if you have some money and a camera he'll show up - check out the plot summary for his upcoming movie SNAKES ON A PLANE if you want a good laughIt'll also be cool to see Ewan McGregor in a real movie now that he's done being obi wan.One last prediction - Bill Murray will finally get an oscar before he's done
Edward Norton was better in X and Fight Club than Rounders. Also he was very good in Usual Suspects - he's on my list because I liked him in every roll I have seen him in - just because he's in a poker movie did not go into my decision.
ed norton wasnt in the usual suspects
TY
trying to figure out if Ed Norton gets so much props because he was in roundersactually his debut in primal fear was so amazing and then with american history x and fight club  but to tell you the truth other than being ok in the score I haven't seen him in a decent role since although i heard he was really good in 25th houryou know who I always think is really good and i wonder why he doesn't get any decent roles is Treat Williams - he was just a god as Michael Ovitz in Late Shiftand then he's stuck in like Substitute 3 and he's actually pretty decent in thatAnyone see A history of violence in America William Hurt was fantastic what happened to that guy's career?Btw - Brad Pitt's best role ever and its a small one is Floyd in True Romance  he's not the greatest movie stoner of all time because that's Sean Penn in Fast Times but given that he's only on screen for like two minutes and comes close its pretty impressiveLike I said if I have to pick one guy to see in a movie its Sam Jackson but man he must remember what its like to be poor and dying for roles because if you have some money and a camera he'll show up - check out the plot summary for his upcoming movie SNAKES ON A PLANE if you want a good laughIt'll also be cool to see Ewan McGregor in a real movie now that he's done being obi wan.One last prediction - Bill Murray will finally get an oscar before he's done
Edward Norton was better in X and Fight Club than Rounders. Also he was very good in Usual Suspects - he's on my list because I liked him in every roll I have seen him in - just because he's in a poker movie did not go into my decision.
ed norton wasnt in the usual suspects
Yep, was just coming back here to try and change it before anyone noticed - sometimes, I get him and Spacey mixed around for some reason (both are on my list, and I like them both)... Kind of like for some reason my wife gets Pacino and DeNiro mixed up in Heat.