thought i might get some nye drunks money.

This wasn't the hand I ment to post at first, but I didn't realize I grabbed the wrong one till after i had cleaned it up.. after having cleaned it up it seemed a shame not to post it. So here goes even if it's not that interesting.Full Tilt Poker Game #362886410: Table Ginger Lily - $0.50/$1 - Limit Hold'em - 3:23:52 ET - 2006/01/01SB posts the small blind of $0.25BB posts the big blind of $0.50The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to nixed [Js Qc]EP1 calls $0.502 foldsMP2 calls $0.50MP3 calls $0.50CO calls $0.50nixed calls $0.50SB foldsBB checksI was only about 10-12 hands into the table so no real reads, but having this many limpers was fairly common. QJ off.. Is this an ok call with that many limpers?, or should I be raising this...Pot 4.25 (8.5 SB)*** FLOP *** [8s Jd 9c]BB checksEP1 bets $0.502 foldsCO calls $0.50nixed raises to $1BB calls $1EP1 calls $0.50CO calls $0.50TP ok Kicker gutshot.. Everyone that's in is already in... There's value in a raise here right?Pot 8 (8 BB)*** TURN *** [8s Jd 9c] [7c]3 checksnixed bets $1BB calls $1EP1 foldsCO calls $1Ok? What do I do to a C/R? BB C/Rs I have odds to peel to look for a ten don't I? *** RIVER *** [8s Jd 9c 7c] [9h]11BBBB checksCO bets $1nixed ?I wasn't sure here.. Do I raise or call.. I think that there's too much in the pot to fold to a relatively unknown player right?

why would you raise river?
I'll take a shot. You shouldn't raise the river. With the coordinated board, what calls you that you can beat? Raise/fold can't be right, you'd just be throwing away a bet and you're certainly not going to call a 3bet. Calling is the play here. TP ok kicker on this board is not that strong and not going to hold up a majority of the time.