don't cross daniel

Does anyone else think it is hillarious the way Daniel is treating Dreamclown?I mean he is giving him a taste of his own medicine.He told Daneil he owed him nothing and Daniel has given the same back in return x5!!! :twisted: I think part of his fathers personality is coming out, I remember inone blog he was talking about how you would never want to cross hisDad because he is one tough dude. Daniel's just manifest his don't crossme or else style in a more verbal rather than physical way.OK psych 101 musings are over. :wink:

First of all, why does DC think he is a favorite to beat DN? If I were he/they, I would look for easier prey.That said, I think DN is being a bit childish himself with the tone of the posts. Perhaps it's a mind game trying to get DC steaming.

I think DN is only to much a newbee to online and DC and co. will soon what do you say "break the code"; the talk is most likely because the crime and girm of LV has got to DN's head and both of them are uneducated; pool halls aren't conduets to much civil. Also I suggest not taking up with either of them poker is considered a criminal activity in NYC, and most of the world see big time gamblers players as touching on racketeers; DN has got himself into problems with his mouthing off which is very low; He will correct his ways and not let anything make him and poker look like a racket.

has this guy EVER made an intelligble post?
JeremyG is a redneck?[or comy pinkO} Remember I speak with an accent
Please stop posting. Please.

Quick Q - and please don't make fun of me for not knowing this!When someone "sweats" a player at a table, such as in the Big Game - does that mean that the player - say, Daniel - will show his hole cards to the dude - or does it just mean that the visitor sits and watches the game. For example, Marco "sweated" Jen Harman before playing the big tourneys - is Jen allowed to show her cards to a bystander? THANKS.

I think DN is only to much a newbee to online and DC and co. will soon what do you say "break the code"; the talk is most likely because the crime and girm of LV has got to DN's head and both of them are uneducated; pool halls aren't conduets to much civil.  Also I suggest not taking up with either of them poker is considered a criminal activity in NYC, and most of the world see big time gamblers players as touching on racketeers; DN has got himself into problems with his mouthing off which is very low; He will correct his ways and not let anything make him and poker look like a racket.
I had to read this post 5 times trying to understand it a little bit...well, it never happened. You need to take your a$$ to school and finish up that education buddy. Your grammer skills really need some work. That has got to be two of the longest run-on sentances I have ever seen. Are you foriegn? Maybe you should post on forums that speak your language.