open farelling! (lc and i don't care if my pf sucks)

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP1 with 5:club:, 6:club:. 1 fold, BB checks.Flop: (3.50 SB) A:spade:, Q:spade:, A:heart: (3 players)BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (2.75 BB) 7:diamond: (2 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, UTG+1 calls.River: (4.75 BB) Q:heart: (2 players)UTG+1 folds.Final Pot: 4.75 BB

I fold pf from there.I want multiway with more assurance its not gonig to be 3-bet behind me.Suited Connectors, if you can play good post fglop, not a big deal../in loose/passive games, I limp here a well.Flop, sure, why not..as long as you don't always do this and lose your fold equityTurn: give up.

I know i should have raised pf but usually this table was playing extremely loose passive so I gave it a shot.I thought the flop was standard since no one has show any agression so far and the board is only high cards. And once i get it up heads up on the turn I usually fire another one (by now i put the guy on a FD).I fire one on the river too since if the guy had a queen he probably would've raised me somewhere.Maybe i bluff too much but I like to take the pots that other people don't want. Is this spewing?

Maybe i bluff too much but I like to take the pots that other people don't want.  Is this spewing?
no, of course not.Putting in 2.5 BB to win 4.25 BB with 56s against a coordinated flop that we will never show down the best hand, makes perfect sense.
Putting in 2.5 BB to win 4.25 BB with 56s against a coordinated flop that we will never show down the best hand, makes perfect sense.You really should try and remember to put in a "sw."
take your ass back to General!We take sarcasm like men hereok, i'll give you a razz: :club: Happy! ?
I know i should have raised pf but usually this table was playing extremely loose passive so I gave it a shot.I thought the flop was standard since no one has show any agression so far and the board is only high cards.  And once i get it up heads up on the turn I usually fire another one (by now i put the guy on a FD).I fire one on the river too since if the guy had a queen he probably would've raised me somewhere.Maybe i bluff too much but I like to take the pots that other people don't want.  Is this spewing?
:shock:
considering I never think twice about bluffing like this when not shown agression, do i spew into alot pots reaaaallly badly?
ok i take back my "shocked" face. really thought you might have meant that you should've raised.it's hard to say though whether you spew. if you bluff a lot into pots, you probably spew often. however you probably also take down a lot of pots. bluffing is so read and situation-specific, i think it's extremely difficult to give even general advice.so long as you aren't consistently putting in multiple bets into small pots, you should be fine.daniel
considering I never think twice about bluffing like this when not shown agression, do i spew into alot pots reaaaallly badly?
let us know how you're doing after 50k hands,You can bluff some players, but the ones I like to play call down with MP and worse so I don't have to spew into tiny pots.bluffing smal pots has very little value at the micro levels.