fcp classic interest list

yea im in, what site is it on?
FCP, it'll prolly show up on poker room too.
Im in if it shows up on pokerroom, Im having troubles using netteller to get cash into FCP account
have you transfered money into your "poker account"
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea im in, what site is it on?
FCP, it'll prolly show up on poker room too.
Im in if it shows up on pokerroom, Im having troubles using netteller to get cash into FCP account
have you transfered money into your "poker account"
I tried to enter in a check to netteller. a prompt said I already have an account registered?I got on with a tech guy he asked if i was directed to the verify questions...told him never, said he would send it up to higher tech's...no word since, this was about 2 weeks ago...I wish they used fps passport...

OK, so it sounds as if the tourneys cannot be password enabled because they have to manually set them up for us. They will be open tourneys to anyone in the main tourney tab. They should be titled something like FCP Forum Classic. The points Championship will be exclusive to anyone who wants to be in it. It will cost $10, that will be sent to me (unless people aren't comfortable with that, then we will have a third party collect the money, maybe Travis?). 100% of this fund will be paid out to the top 10 point earners or so. I will also need someone to verify the points for me, so there aren't any discrepencies at the end of the tourney's, so if anybody wants to volunteer? I'll let you know when the finalized dates are set, should be within a day or two. Thanks for everybody's patience.

OK, so it sounds as if the tourneys cannot be password enabled because they have to manually set them up for us. They will be open tourneys to anyone in the main tourney tab. They should be titled something like FCP Forum Classic. The points Championship will be exclusive to anyone who wants to be in it. It will cost $10, that will be sent to me (unless people aren't comfortable with that, then we will have a third party collect the money, maybe Travis?). 100% of this fund will be paid out to the top 10 point earners or so. I will also need someone to verify the points for me, so there aren't any discrepencies at the end of the tourney's, so if anybody wants to volunteer? I'll let you know when the finalized dates are set, should be within a day or two. Thanks for everybody's patience.
Update the original post with the tourney schedule...

They're making the events for us now. The heads-up and short-handed event they cant do. So I will setup a private tourney for the short-handed one, unfortunately the first 50 people to signup will be all in that one. And then the headsup tourney I will setup either as a private tourney or else we can set the brackets ourselves and have someone collect entry fees and use play money for the rounds. thoughts?

They're making the events for us now. The heads-up and short-handed event they cant do. So I will setup a private tourney for the short-handed one, unfortunately the first 50 people to signup will be all in that one. And then the headsup tourney I will setup either as a private tourney or else we can set the brackets ourselves and have someone collect entry fees and use play money for the rounds. thoughts?

Event #1 $10 No Limit Hold 'emEvent #2 $20 Limit Hold 'emEvent #3 $20 No Limit Hold 'emEvent #4 $20 Limit Omaha 8/OBEvent #5 $10 NL Hold 'em R/AEvent #6$20 7StudEvent #7 $20 NL HE Short HandedEvent #8 $20 NL HE H/UEvent #9 $10 PL Omaha R/AEvent #10 $20 PL Hold 'emEvent #11 $50 NL Hold 'emEvent #12 $50 PL Omaha Event #13 $50 Limit Hold 'emEvent #14 $50 7StudEvent #15 $100 PL Omaha ChampionshipEvent #16 $100 NL Hold 'em Championship
I am probably playing all of the events I bolded.....I am gonna be the Men Ngyuyen of FCP...I am playing everything.
Event #1 $10 No Limit Hold 'emEvent #2 $20 Limit Hold 'emEvent #3 $20 No Limit Hold 'emEvent #4 $20 Limit Omaha 8/OBEvent #5 $10 NL Hold 'em R/AEvent #6$20 7StudEvent #7 $20 NL HE Short HandedEvent #8 $20 NL HE H/UEvent #9 $10 PL Omaha R/AEvent #10 $20 PL Hold 'emEvent #11 $50 NL Hold 'emEvent #12 $50 PL Omaha Event #13 $50 Limit Hold 'emEvent #14 $50 7StudEvent #15 $100 PL Omaha ChampionshipEvent #16 $100 NL Hold 'em Championship
I am probably playing all of the events I bolded.....I am gonna be the Men Ngyuyen of FCP...I am playing everything.
no chip dumping with your chronies alf.
I'll be the Minh Nguyen, if thats ok.
what is formula for points?
It's a basic reverse points formula. If you cash you get points, $50 buy-in are double points, Champ events are triple points. Final Table gets a bonus, as well as the 1st 2nd and 3rd.