funniest thing just happened

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

charizard rules! charizardresized.gif
wasn't that sh!t woth like $1,000 a few years back? :D:D:D:)
it was worth only $20-$30. i remember getting two of them from a few packs i bought one day. one of the happiest days of my life :club:
Pokemon ?????? I thought it was all about Yu-Gi- Oh !
way to hijack my thread guys :roll:
yeah, I know guys.. this thread was SUPER SWEET untill you guys had to come in here and ruin it with pikachu....DOn't let them get you down... I'll still talk about your hand if you want to..
charizard rules! charizardresized.gif
wasn't that sh!t woth like $1,000 a few years back? :):):):)
it was worth only $20-$30. i remember getting two of them from a few packs i bought one day. one of the happiest days of my life :club:
lol...i thought if you had a gem mint 10 rated that it was worth alot, but i guess not. 2 charizards in one day? :shock: for some reason i got a visual and can't stop laughing. :D:D:D
Right, because all mentally retarded eat beer cans and post the pics on websites.Just sayin', if you're going to make a joke about retarded people, make sure your grammar is correct.  FYP
That's his late friend and I believe he has already told you that. I recently nominated Fluffdog87 as the biggest douche in the universe, but you have actually taken over. Good job, douche.
Thank you, sir.Somehow I managed to miss that. You are correct--though I find it amazing people choose to make fun of any avatar, even without knowing it's a friend of mine who passed away. I didn't realize avatars were meant to impress.